Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 63  Next
 Post subject: Re: Monster Bash
 Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:02 pm 

Excellent. I look forward to doing the multi-player stuff when it's ready. Great work guys!

Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:10 pm 

Thanks Flug !

Post Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:14 pm 

This table looks like it is coming together quite nicely. The Monster Bash video looks cool.

George

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:33 pm 

I have never payed attention to launch feature, but it is sneaky and kinda cool. I guess AFM and Medieval Madness have it.

Basically if you have a"monster bomb" and the corresonding mode is active, then the launch button will flash and if activated by pressing plunger, that specific mode will be advanced by one hit.

There is a strategy with respect to using them as ideally you want use the bomb
to enable one of the Multi ball modes or during a MBmode when bonus points are multiplied.

To make it a little tricky this table allows multiple modes to run concurrently and you could have several monster bombs available at the same time..

So I will come up with a way to select which one you wish to launch or else the table will randomly pick one at a time :)

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:09 pm 

Yes, That is what I meant on items 3, 5, 8, 11, 15 and 20 and the Monster Bomb section of the needs list back on page 44.

George

Post Posted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:09 pm 

Ya , I got it
Hopefully people will use this feature once implemented....it's kind of a secret handshake for us pinball geeks

I have been looking at the to do list

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:31 am 

https://youtu.be/Sc9Kb2hv8hU

Getting closer yet further away :lol:
I keep discovering stuff to do and keep learning what needs refining...

In above video you'll see the "Status" Screen function that is activated by holding the flipper. You'll see the "launch mode" :the yellow launch button is on the left side of the apron. You'll also see the Match mode at the end of the game.

Here's what I've done. I won't post updated link until I have smooth some stuff out a little more...

'May 7, 2018
'Added Special Lights (When 4 instruments obtained, then Special lights is lit in outlanes and alternates sides with slingshots)
'Added Extraball awards (3 monsters, 12 centre loop hits, random scoop award)
'Added Monster Bash Multiball
'Added Monsters of Rock Multiball
'Added Status function when flippers are held during game, hold one flipper for 5 seconds and use other flipper to scroll through stats
'Added Launch Mode /Monster Bombs (Monster Bombs include Spear Guns, Hair Dryers, Flaming Torches, Ancient Scrolls, Silver Bullets,)
'Launch Button will flash during a monster mode if its correspoinding monster bomb is available. Press Plunger to activate and advance that mode.
'Added Match Function at end of game
'Added Random Scoop Awards (13 of them)
'Added Center Loop Awards (Extra ball, Monster Bombs, Moshpit multiball lit etc...)

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:56 am 

viewtopic.php?nomobilef=3&t=97&p=85998#p85998
based on the To Do list on page 44, I have done
3,5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 20, 27 and 28
and also the none numbered (Extra Ball/Special, monster bombs, instrument bonus, Monster Bash, Monsters of Rock)

Of course in addition to this I also added extensive DMDf's provided by Gin and sounds and music provided by Gibsmedat and Whitey Weissman for Monsters of Rock, Monster Bash, Mosh Multi, Ball and Chain, Extra Ball, Match , Atrract Mode etc...

I have converted all the imported sound music files from mono to stereo ogg files

Also have added DMD based high score entry and multiplayer notifications (initial prep for Flug)

I only started to look at lighting the monsters when their mode starts....

I have an excellent guide for scoring at eventually I will have look at that....

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:43 am 

Wow! You are making a lot of progress. What sort of scoring guide did you find?

George

Post Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:04 pm 

Presuming it is accurate,
I am using the Pinball Arcade Phone App version of Monster Bash.
It has an amazing instruction mode that zooms around the table and describes every feature , including scoring.

You and I should consider trying something like this, using Rav's new camera mode.
we could create an interactive manual that zooms around and demonstrates and explains the rules...
very labor intensive but very doable now with BAM's features...just a thought (may not be worth the effort...)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 63  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP