Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Total Recall (original)
 Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:07 am 

Oh..mamma mia!
I didn't think the shake could create some kind of problem like that :shock: .....I asked gimli(and he did it masterfully) to reproduce it almost similar to the one he has in the francisco tables, but I didn't think that the shake could create these problems.

ok let's see how the release goes on, if someone finds some bugs,so.. I put a shake version on-off, with a keys, so anyone can choose whether to play with the shake or not.

Thanks again dear Bil.....I'll tell you what I think....
it seems that I am only good in appearance, when I show a table in wip section :lol: , as it happened for nintendo,krull,and dragon keep... many yiews, many appreciations ..... and then by magic, the release,what gets? disappoints people????I do not know...I see it from the few comments and downloaders.But this is not the point.

it is not enough to invent something new, such as, for example, the vertical-playfield,or the mini-playfield in krull.... or the fantastic method of oxygen in TR,( also made by gimli for else)along with the toys.... or the method of delaying sounds (for me, an excellent code) made by popotte......to surprise people out there....and someone in here....I think also(batman data east) he wouldn't do it. :roll:

I make my tables, first for me, as obviously I can do them, even with the help of fantastic people when is possible... and then to those who want and like it if they take it.

the point..is...to people out there, and maybe even someone in here only cares about the hot chocolate, which they have always offered, other great authors.and when this chocolate is missing it is obvious how it happens in real life things, all seek it.

for a thank you, or an appreciation, you must always offer hot chocolate..... :D

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:04 am 

I can make the table "Shake , Rattle and Roll" maybe that would attract some interest or least induce vertigo...which can be fun :lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 3:21 pm 

Great table in VR (HTC Vive Pro). Shake is fun. Thanks a lot for your job.

Post Posted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:18 pm 

I was playing it and there was an earthquake at my house. ...Some pretty good effects.

Seriously Wild, I seem to remember you wanted me to do the physics on a table but not sure which one. Then I got involved in some projects and forgot about it. If memory serves me, I thought you were going to send me a PM but I don't recall ever getting one. I can still do it if you would like.

George

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:55 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
I was playing it and there was an earthquake at my house. ...Some pretty good effects.

Seriously Wild, I seem to remember you wanted me to do the physics on a table but not sure which one. Then I got involved in some projects and forgot about it. If memory serves me, I thought you were going to send me a PM but I don't recall ever getting one. I can still do it if you would like.

George

You don't recall ? :lol:

Not even Partial Recall about Total Recall :)

Post Posted: Sat May 04, 2019 11:05 pm 

Ha Ha

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:56 am 

Gimli wrote:
I can make the table "Shake , Rattle and Roll" maybe that would attract some interest or least induce vertigo...which can be fun :lol:

mmmmm...interest=vertigo :shock:

GeorgeH wrote:
If memory serves me, I thought you were going to send me a PM but I don't recall ever getting one. I can still do it if you would like.
George

you remember well...soon I will send a total pm,for you.

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:34 am 

I have been notifying people at vpforums each time an "FPX" table is released.... FPX is the code name (that only I agreed on for FP with dynamic flippers)
:)

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:39 am 

Gimli,

"FPX" works for me.... and totally agree with how it came to fruition :lol:

Gin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP