Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help

Post subject: Information
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:14 am 

Posted Yesterday, 06:15 PM

Hi! I would like to know if there is a File or more File, where is it possible to download more libraries for Future Pinball? Thank you.

If it exists tell me or better I will download it from the eventual Your file concerning the Future Pinball Libraries.

I know that some tables have already 'the libraries that serve the table itself ..... all I want to know if there is a file where collects all the Carlelle delle Livrerie for Future Pinball.

Post subject: Re: Information
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:10 pm 

There are library files that are added when you install Future Pinball (FP) like "fpModels.fpl", "fpSounds.fpl", "fpRamps.fpl", "fpTextures.fpl" and maybe a few others that start with fp. Just about all tables use these libraries to some extent to add standard bumpers, flippers, plungers etc. Aside from that, table developers create their own libraries that can only be used on their table. Most of the guys that build new tables these days just add their files into the FP editor. I do have these libraries that appear to be for various EM tables:

fp-EM-Bally.fpl
fp-EM-General.fpl
fp-EM-Gottlieb.fpl
fp-EM-Scripts.fpl
fp-EM-Williams.fpl

These are the only libraries I have ever seen that might be used for more than one table that are not part of the original installation of FP. I think Greywolf used these on several of his tables. The "Evel Knievel 5.0 " table has these files included with the table . You can get the table at this link:

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-355-evel_knievel

George

Board index » Future Pinball » FAQ & Help