Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion

Post subject: junk comments
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:49 am 

sorry for my vehemence, but I'm terribly annoyed with these rubbish comments put on the tables, included in my tables,made by moron people.

I hope we can find an efficient solution.

thank you.

to point out in PinSimDB.org

Post subject: Re: junk comments
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:21 pm 

Yep I know, I'll try to find a counter measure - but as I already told - I'm moving in another appartment and life is qui complicated on my side.

How to add your table or fill missing information : viewtopic.php?f=72&p=34257#p34257

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:32 am 

TheNalex wrote:
Yep I know, I'll try to find a counter measure - but as I already told - I'm moving in another appartment and life is qui complicated on my side.

I understand you brother, even my parts and very hard......you could delegate someone, for this type of work, always if is available for those who want to do it (I could candidate myself) ;)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:27 pm 

I ask the administrators, to give me the opportunity to delete negative comments at my tables, after many days of stressful work to make a table, then I find myself having negative comments for absurd reasons.

I am tired of people who do not appreciate a job done with a lot of patience, especially that I offer it for free.

I'll wait for an answer,thanks.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:42 pm 

I agree, Wild
what is zomer even saying ?
In English it is very incoherent...

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:59 pm 

I'm not sure zomer's posting is spam. It is incoherent but spam usually has hyperlinks in the message. It is how sites improve their ranking. The more links, the higher the rank.

George

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:54 am 

apart this spam, which I do not tolerate (I hope we will provide a solution)this person, who calls himself zomer, keeps saying this: Stone1-5 can not be accessed, because rubber37 is in front of it.
I do not know what he wants to say.....

now sorry if I'm candid,but I can not let him write nonsense after having worked hard at this table...... for me this is a bad sign of mental incompetence regarding the tables,he says he has 60GB of table,but in my opinion, he does not understand anything about tables.

for me this is a clear negative comment, and disrespectful for me, and an obvious reason,not to let people download the table....sorry if I think this.

so I repeat, I ask the administrators, to give me the opportunity to cancel these comments (spam, and other trash) from my tables, I'm tired of all this.

thanks

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:30 am 

I don't think we should have the ability to sensor the comments, but I agree if we find comments offensive than we can moderator to delete them....I believe they deleted the war between Ghost and Tii
a couple of years ago..

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:40 pm 

I think I have figured out what zomer is talking about. On the left side of the table, there are 5 status lights that show the progress of the game. The status lights are named Stone1-5. There is a rubber slingshot in front of it that is named rubber37. I believe that zomer thinks that the 5 status lights are supposed to be targets and he can't hit them because the slingshot is in the way.

You should post a reply like this:

On the left side of the table, there are 5 objects in a row that are mounted on top of the left wall of the table. These are status lights that show the progress of the game. The 5 status lights are not targets and are not intended to be hit. They may look like targets but are status lights.

George

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:23 pm 

I'm sorry to contradict George,but this is not the point.

for first:I have already answered zomer, what they are and what the stones are doing....in my first answer....the stones and the respective lights are activated with the "right ramp", and then hitting the red target, damn it I'll show it with a video,because I think nobody played with this table

for second:this zomer, did not ask me how to activate the stones ?, if this had been a request for a doubt, I would have answered with serenity.but instead he said ha, said that the stones are not accessible because there is a rabber underneath, you in my place, as interpret this statement?I interpret it as a terrible mistake on the table, and is telling it to everyone, when in reality there is not.

for third:after I answered, explaining how the stones are activated,what does he do? he keeps writing the same thing,....and no, so I get angry.....

then, there is no reason I explain how they are activated, the stones, because if I say in the rules, take the "right ramp"for to activate the multiball, damn it is very clear that you see how the stones are activated, the rabber does not means anything, so I wonder... why him say the stones are not activated because there is the rubber below? it is completely useless to say, unless you are discriminate the table on purpose, as zomer is still doing do,now for me.......in his dreams he plays with 60 gb of tables.

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » General Discussion