Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post subject: Nintendo Nes Pinball
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:40 am 

ok, the table is now available, as you know here...http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-2 ... es_pinball

for any other information,about the table, that you would like, just say it here, I'm happy to inform you.
I hope there are no problems, thanks to everyone.

regards,Paolo

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Nintendo Nes Pinball
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:41 pm 

Great work Paolo!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:57 am 

Everyone should try this table .
It is the first table to use Bam's new Camera Mode and the first table with a playable playfield on the backglass.. simply enter the kicker to the right of the green playing cards :)

It is also using a cool custom arcade room environment !
The fit and finish is very professional and Wild has tried to emulate the original NES pinball game faithfully..

Last edited by Gimli on Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:20 pm 

I am very impressed with your table so far. I have a problem though. When I play the game on the backboard, the ball sometimes disappears and I don't seem to be able to figure out how to get it back. I end up pressing Esc because I can't figure out how to make the game progress. Am I missing something? I read all the directions but can't figure it out.

George

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:17 am 

@Many thanks,Gimli,for your support, and help, I say it not because I did it I, but it deserves to be tried.

@George,thanks for trying it....I was very meticulous, in the test, but obviously not enough.
if the ball is gone, this is a problem, but I have to figure out where it disappeared.....

so.....
1)in the kicker left or right,i.è.the kicker exit to MPV?
2)when you hit the ball with Mario?(very unlikely for me)
3)when the ball.....bounces between the walls? (very likely)

if it's between the walls, you have to tell me, if you can see it, at which point the ball has disappeared......this is very important to know for me,for fixed it.

in this regard, the code devised by rav, Speed Limit, avoids the too much speed of the ball when it bounces between the walls, because FP, can not handle too much ball speed, if the latter reaches a very high speed...well....here the problem, it happens that the ball disappears.

I remember putting the Speed Limit on every wall, ok, while I'm going to check this, you Geroge tell me where the ball disappeared.

then I see what to do, thanks

Post Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:25 pm 

The ball disappeared when it hit one of the bumpers that has 100 written on it. It is strange because I played it today and did not have any problems. I was able to rescue the girl and the game played normally. I didn't change any settings but it works now. I don't know what happened that fixed it.

It is really cool. I never though it would be possible to make Future Pinball play a table like this. I would say you did a good job of testing because I have not seen any other glitches or balls getting stuck.

Great job!

George

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:50 pm 

ok,George,sounds good. :)

Post Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:05 pm 

maybe not the most "eye candy" (but hey! i don't blame Author's it's a perfect recreation, no... it's a transcended 3d version :D ), but certainly one of the most innovative on Future Pinball. BRAVO!

ps/I still have trouble throwing the ball at the beginning of the game ... :oops:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:56 pm 

drakko91 wrote:
maybe not the most "eye candy" (but hey! i don't blame Author's it's a perfect recreation, no... it's a transcended 3d version :D ), but certainly one of the most innovative on Future Pinball. BRAVO!

ps/I still have trouble throwing the ball at the beginning of the game ... :oops:

Hiiiii,drakko, :o how are you my friend?I'm glad you played with this table :oops: maybe not yet :lol: :lol:
thanks for the your compliment :D ,this is also the merit of the staff, if... this table was able to recreate, and also thanks to Bam (the genius of rav ... aka, rafal).

strange that you have this kind of problem,you maybe use some physics?maybe 2.7?
sorry if I ask you this... which version of Bam, you have installed?it is very likely that you already know, that you need the v1.4-233 version, or higher.....but I want to solve this problem you have,my friend :D

Post Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:57 am 

Hi Wild!
yes i'm fine, thank you - and you?
of course i played and not just a little !! all my congrat (to all the staff of course)
I do not know wich physics is used here ... i just know that i downloaded the table, scrupulously followed the readme, download the latest version of BAM available (essential, otherwise the table does not start), put the cfg file in BAM - I do not call me back if i moved the .xls file for this table ... the error may be there.

My technique to get out the ball is to make a realy brief pressure on my controller, if i miss the manipulation, i have to restart the table because the ball will never come out anymore - I also tried with the manual ball mod to go out, but when i disable the ball seems weighed several tons and it is unplayable! :lol:
...stange case isn't it? :mrgreen:

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release