Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Sicily-Italy
-----------------------------------------------------
------------------- Krull Evolution --------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

Based of Krull real-pinball,and video game arcade,and the good movie.

ok, now and downloadable from here....
http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-2 ... _evolution

Have fun!


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Last edited by wild on Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Sicily-Italy
I do not know if someone downloaded the table, I see... 0 comments, but it would be helpful if someone told me that he could not unzip it.....always if someone has downloaded it :)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 1653
Location: Arkansas, USA
I was able to unzip the file that I downloaded. I couldn't do it with an old version of WinRar that I use but was able to unzip it with a newer version of PowerArchiver. The old version of WinRar produced a message that says "No Archives Found". You must be using a newer version of WinRar. Maybe the old Pinsimdb site didn't like the new version either.

It took a long time to download on SendSpace.

George


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 1653
Location: Arkansas, USA
Wild,

I have downloaded the table from Pinsimdb and I have noticed the display on the DMD for the count of number of balls doesn't seem to work correctly. It starts out usually set to 0 and usually counts up but may stay the same (there doesn't seem to be any logic to it). I looked at the script and it seems to work better when I delete this code near the beginning of the script:

nvBallsPerGame = 3

The above appears to conflict with the selection of the number of balls on the Menu. which is in the script starting at:

If (KeyCode ="48")

I'm not sure if this is the best fix but it seems to help.

You may want to mention on your Pinsimdb posting that you need to press "M" on your keyboard to open the menu. Also, the menu appears on the miniplayfield in the center of the table.

George


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Sicily-Italy
GeorgeH wrote:
Wild,

I have downloaded the table from Pinsimdb and I have noticed the display on the DMD for the count of number of balls doesn't seem to work correctly. It starts out usually set to 0 and usually counts up but may stay the same (there doesn't seem to be any logic to it). I looked at the script and it seems to work better when I delete this code near the beginning of the script:

nvBallsPerGame = 3

The above appears to conflict with the selection of the number of balls on the Menu. which is in the script starting at:

If (KeyCode ="48")

I'm not sure if this is the best fix but it seems to help.

You may want to mention on your Pinsimdb posting that you need to press "M" on your keyboard to open the menu. Also, the menu appears on the miniplayfield in the center of the table.

George


you're right,George....

the count of the ball is increasing, not decreasing, but I think if it is correct, the backwards..., it can be settled

for,the count of number of balls doesn't seem to work correctly...this I knew, in fact I asked Gimli if he could solve it, since it is a method done by him, in Turok ... when he comeback,we see.

it seems, which does not remain in memory, the number of balls ie 3, by default(nvBallsPerGame = 3)....so,for this reason, I put it in the "info section"....this

@Very important... make sure you choose before you start playing the number of balls,as explained in the start menu.

regard,the menu,I update the info section....this was very important to know

many thanks George.

Paolo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 pm
Posts: 2091
Location: Ontario, Canada
I'll have a look this weekend Paolo...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 pm
Posts: 2091
Location: Ontario, Canada
wild wrote:
the count of the ball is increasing, not decreasing, but I think if it is correct, the backwards..., it can be settled

for,the count of number of balls doesn't seem to work correctly...this I knew, in fact I asked Gimli if he could solve it, since it is a method done by him, in Turok ... when he comeback,we see.


Ok, try the update below,
I added:
1.ball counting fix
2.Notifications for multiplayer games (Welcome Player 2, Go Player 2 etc..)
3.Shootagain light goes to "Bulb On" when Extraball is won

Hope it works :)


https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6klv4usav901 ... 0.fpt?dl=0


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Sicily-Italy
Ok,many thanks Bob....a pm,for you.

George, you've tried what Bob did?..then ask Gin if he has any news?

just to know your opinion, because I did not see your intervention at the posts, Gimli.

Paolo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 1653
Location: Arkansas, USA
wild wrote:
George, you've tried what Bob did?..then ask Gin if he has any news?

just to know your opinion, because I did not see your intervention at the posts, Gimli.

Paolo


Paolo,

It looks like Bob's fix works well. What do you think?

George


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Krull Evolution
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Sicily-Italy
GeorgeH wrote:
wild wrote:
George, you've tried what Bob did?..then ask Gin if he has any news?

just to know your opinion, because I did not see your intervention at the posts, Gimli.

Paolo


Paolo,

It looks like Bob's fix works well. What do you think?

George



ok, thanks if you say so,I think..that still have to view Gimli's work, to understand and learn...because I found a couple of mistakes, which maybe to you and gin, have escaped ;) then I will leave an updated version....

thanks...Paolo


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: