Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Frontends » PinballX

Post subject: Video Capture Tips
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:31 pm 

Hi. I created this topic to discuss about Media tips like capture tools, vídeo converter tips and / or a lot of stuff about this.
My first question is: What is the best Free video capture tools to Future pinball video capture is recommended?
Note: My intention is record a video of the table in attract mode in FP and convert, improve and edit in Adobe After Effects. And use this table video in PinballX.
Thank you

Post subject: Re: Video Capture Tips
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:06 pm 

smaccoy wrote:
Hi. I created this topic to discuss about Media tips like capture tools, vídeo converter tips and / or a lot of stuff about this.
My first question is: What is the best Free video capture tools to Future pinball video capture is recommended?
Note: My intention is record a video of the table in attract mode in FP and convert, improve and edit in Adobe After Effects. And use this table video in PinballX.
Thank you

I have a AutoHotkey script that may or may not do the job. The capture tool is a device that comes included in the ffmpeg suite. I use it for VP. The script itself I've tested with Pinball FX2. Another tester tried this with FP without much luck, but it may work for you.

If you have fraps, you may be able to swap out ffmpeg for that, but, of course, fraps is not free.

Right now, my cab is disassembled so I haven't had a chance to test. If I get back to this and find that it doesn't work for me, I'll keep looking for another free solution, but it may be a while.

http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/152 ... /?p=132685

Board index » Frontends » PinballX