Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Others Pinball Simulations » Pinball Arcade

Post subject: Pinball Arcade: Addams Family Kickstarter Donations
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:18 am 

Finally!
Farsight started a kickstarter to make The Addams Family in The Pinball Arcade ^^

While there is awesomely beautiful Future Pinball recreation of this table, I always feel that TPA physics are way better than Future pinball even with physics mods...

If you guys want to check it out :D

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1067367405/pinball-arcade-the-addams-family

Post subject: Re: Pinball Arcade: Addams Family Kickstarter Donations
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:16 pm 

Hi
I totally respect the tables designed by "pinball arcade" they are good .... but certainly not perfect.

The debate FP is better than VP, VP is better than FP, PA is better than FP ..... and so on can be found on "VPforums"

The dispute lasts for years, filling hundreds of pages and do not solve absolutely nothing!

People have very specific ideas and certainly do not want to change!

Please do not commit such a debate on "Gopinball forum", it is useless and has no solutions .... except to turn people against each other !!!

Thank you for reading ;)

BIL

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:55 am 

bil wrote:
Hi
I totally respect the tables designed by "pinball arcade" they are good .... but certainly not perfect.

The debate FP is better than VP, VP is better than FP, PA is better than FP ..... and so on can be found on "VPforums"

The dispute lasts for years, filling hundreds of pages and do not solve absolutely nothing!

Please do not commit such a debate on "Gopinball forum", it is useless and has no solutions .... except to turn people against each other !!!

Thank you for reading ;)

BIL

Yes, but PA is better than ... naaaa, just kidding ;)
You are right Bil, thank you!

danivempire666: I also love PA (because I can play it in the subway on my phone while going to work). This is really good news, Addams familly is a wonderfull table. I'm quite sure I will buy this one if it is founded. Thanks for the info.

How to add your table or fill missing information : viewtopic.php?f=72&p=34257#p34257

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:22 am 

bil wrote:
Hi

Thank you for reading ;)

BIL

Tout à fait d'accord avec toi Bill
I completely agree, Bill

Momoch

Post Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:31 pm 

I played the FP Collectors version this week and its really pretty. Yet I donated for the Kickstarter. TAF of FP requires a lot of CPU power. Let's see if I can save some energy in the future.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:22 am 

bil wrote:
Hi

Thank you for reading ;)

BIL

totally agreed bil

Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:14 pm 

I hope the QA/testing on the Addams Family is good for PA. I have issues with some of their other tables with upper flippers not working right and moving randomly and not reacting correctly. eg: Twillight Zone, Haunted House

Board index » Others Pinball Simulations » Pinball Arcade