Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Zedpinball Physics 1.0 Done
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:12 pm 

uh... WOW???????????? Table plays SOOOOOO much differently - it's insanely good :) It does however seem to hit performance somewhat.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:28 pm 

open6l wrote:
uh... WOW???????????? Table plays SOOOOOO much differently - it's insanely good :) It does however seem to hit performance somewhat.

I think i can build a version with less memory usage, downscale my lights texture from 512 to 256 to people with x32 bits and not enough memory,

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:31 pm 

for some reason I can only play in windowed mode, not fullscreen, sigh.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:32 pm 

jaquintd wrote:
for some reason I can only play in windowed mode, not fullscreen, sigh.

try to restart your pc, i have an issue sometimes when i plays dota. You are using extended monitors?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:35 pm 

zedonius wrote:
open6l wrote:

I think i can build a version with less memory usage, downscale my lights texture from 512 to 256 to people with x32 bits and not enough memory,

I'm running win7-64bit with 8gb ram on my cab and still get a slight performance hit running high textures compared to the old version.

On my iMac test machine (also 64bit with 8gb) I had to load the mid texture version due to some missing textures. But that might be an ATI issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:37 pm 

It's weird, I got it to go fullscreen a couple times, but then when I close and restart FP, it crashes when I hit play again. I turned my other monitor off and it still does it. I will keep troubleshooting and I will restart computer again.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:38 pm 

open6l wrote:
zedonius wrote:
open6l wrote:

I'm running win7-64bit with 8gb ram on my cab and still get a slight performance hit running high textures compared to the old version.

On my iMac test machine (also 64bit with 8gb) I had to load the mid texture version due to some missing textures. But that might be an ATI issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

maybe more bloom scale hits performance, old version works with less bloom scale no other changes can hit performance.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:53 pm 

I can't get this to run in full screen. Is there any plan for a version that runs on medium powered computers? and dual monitor?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:54 pm 

jaquintd wrote:
I can't get this to run in full screen. Is there any plan for a version that runs on medium powered computers? and dual monitor?

Whats your specs?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:31 pm 

zedonius wrote:
jaquintd wrote:

Whats your specs?

i5-2320 CPU @ 3GHZ
3GB RAM
GeForce GT 440

This runs all Future Pinball tables (and VP tables) very smoothly with medium settings and dual monitors. It runs Pinball FX2 very well too. I'd love to get your physics working on my cabinet because it works so much better! Even when I play it in a choppy window I can still tell that it is great!! Is there a way to run this more like physics 2.5? I don't care about the graphic/light updates as much as the physics.

THANKS

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Zedpinball Mod