Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Twister
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:57 am 

For Future reference, is it possible to get ledwiz tables to run on desktop? Does it require installing ledwiz even though I won't actually be utilizing any LEDs? I don't think I've run across any tables that don't have a non-LedWiz version. I'm just curious in case there is an updated table with better physics that also happens to require ledwiz. Some of Zeds tables are like this, and I just choose to use SLAMS Ultimate versions on PinSimDB instead.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:12 pm 

Ledwiz tables are playable on a desktop PC as long as you save the following 2 files to your table folder:

LedWIZ_Class.vbs
LEDWiz_settings.ini

If you don't save these files to your table folder, you will get an error. The 2 files are usually included in the download of the table.

George

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
Ledwiz tables are playable on a desktop PC as long as you save the following 2 files to your table folder:

LedWIZ_Class.vbs
LEDWiz_settings.ini

If you don't save these files to your table folder, you will get an error. The 2 files are usually included in the download of the table.

George

Thanks again George. My issue was I was putting them in the Future Pinball folder, not the tables folder!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:54 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:

LedWIZ_Class.vbs
LEDWiz_settings.ini

George

Actually...you want any *.vbs (visual basic script, i think?) files and any *.ini files that go with them to be placed in the "Future Pinball \ Scripts" folder. If you don't have that folder, create it.

Chris (creator of FP) was part of the VP team before creating FP, so some certain things for both are handled the same way, and this is how vbs files should be organized with VP too.

I have my DOFLinx.vbs, smoke's Ball Rolling files, and the Led-Wiz files in my "Future Pinball \ Scripts" folder.

Works perfect and it's better organized that way.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release