Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Twister
 Post Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:44 pm 

Vicious wrote:
Francisco666 - could You do something with Bonus points ? There doesn't add to Your final score. Please. I looked in script - but all looks ok. I don't know what is wrong with it.

Add this line at line 7418:
AddScore(totalbonus)

So it looks like:

case 6
totalbonus=totalbonus*multiplicador

AddScore(totalbonus)

PrimerLetra=44
UltimaLetra=47
fuente =11

Post Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:26 pm 

THANK YOU :) . Now all works ! You are the best ;) . I'm still learning about Future Pinball - all looks more clearly now for me :) . I must now check all script and find out why this only one line gives that error. Once again - THANKS!

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:02 pm 

fantastic ;)

Post Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:28 pm 

I want to thanks you for a truly awesome table, this that I only discovered, downloaded and have been playing so much since only yesterday. I'm fairly new to FP, so I wanted to ask you a couple of questions......I too have the problem others have mentioned with the ball becoming stuck at the top ramp beneath the truck. How can I tell which physics version of FP I'm using and how can I change the physics version if need be?
My only other query about this great Twister table is about the hi-score table. The hi-score table reads differently than the in-game score, like it's been divided by 10, lowering the score presented. I mean, for instance, let's say your end game final score on the table score-window is 65,548,920 but on the hi-score table itself, it appears as 6,554,892. I hope you can understand that. Which line/part of the script needs to change to rectify that error? Maybe you could let us know, please, or better still, upload a fixed score version to PinSimDB. I'd love to be able to fix it myself, but being a n00b, I wouldn't really know how to start editing the script......it's gonna take me a while to get my head around what does what.

Thanks in advance,

Al

Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:14 am 

I'd like to know the answer to that question as well. Attack From Mars does the same thing when displaying high scores.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:23 am 

This has something to do with FP itself. The program cannot display these large sums. Therefore, the end result is devided by ten. It was the same with Attack From Mars and Twister.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:56 am 

Returnee wrote:
This has something to do with FP itself. The program cannot display these large sums. Therefore, the end result is devided by ten. It was the same with Attack From Mars and Twister.

Thank you for explaining it to me. I figured I wasn't the only person that noticed it.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:54 am 

PinballShawn1 wrote:
Returnee wrote:

Thank you for explaining it to me. I figured I wasn't the only person that noticed it.

Thanks for the explanation from me here too. Maybe an update of FP at some stage in the future could address this issue.

On a sidenote, *is* the Future Pinball program itself still being developed, as someone over at VP-Forum seemed to think it wasn't......he tried to indicate that FP was morelike a project dead in the water. I really hope that isn't true, because IMHO, FP runs rings around VP....wouldn't you guys agree?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:15 am 

Yes, I for one agree, but the VP guys seem to hate FP. I don't bother going to the VP forums much any more as they're always bagging FP. We all love virtual pinball, why can't we get along?
They say the physics are terrible and the ball shoots off from the flippers at all sorts of weird angles. What? Not true in my experience. It plays just fine to me. So its not real world physics, well wow, its a PC simulation after all. I get to play tables I've never seen and will likely never see in real life, so that's wonderful. Close enough is good enough for a PC simulation I think.

I'm no veteran here as I joined this forum only 6 months ago, but I've heard that the author of FP isn't developing it any more, but others such as Rav and Zedonius have made big enhancements to FP which keeps it going strong. Definitely not dead in the water to me. As long as great tables are still being made for it, which they are, so what if it isn't being developed? FP runs great and will do so for quite some time I'm sure.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:19 pm 

Vp plays better, but it looks terrible. When I was last into it T2 was by far the best looking game, and most others looked like ass. I'm sure since then better designers have jumped in. But it's still a 2D program and after playing with BAM 3D it's pretty hard to go back. There also weren't a lot of good spanned tables for 3 monitor setups. The program(s) themselves are difficult to setup as well. I would love to see VP with an easier platform. Just getting a few answers out of the guys at VPF is like pulling teeth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release