Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » We're all players » Challenges

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: GO PINBALL TOURNAMENT
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:18 pm 

MeMyselfAndI wrote:
I have to redraw from the GPT due to my PC died last night! Writing this from a friends PC!
I hope it is the powersupply as nothing gets any power,HD fans etc I ordered an new one just now!
With bit of luck I will get it tommorow or friday.

If I get it and it works, I will send my score but if you don`t see me around for an while you know whats up!! :cry:

Does that mean the next runner up is in??? ;) Yes, I'm kidding, Good luck with your PC issues, sucks when they come around. The nice thing is, when it's a desktop, it's usually a 1 day and its fixed thing. Good luck

Post Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:19 pm 

about the jackpot issue, in the rules from pinball archive is says :

Quote:
Shooting the right ramp 3 times before the timer expires will award the current jackpot, which is displayed in lights, to the left of the mystery wheel on the backglass. After you get the jackpot, it resets to 500k. After you run out of credits, it will add 1 million to the jackpot, if you got it.

So insert 1 coin at a time and if i'm getting right, each game you manage to get a jackpot the next game the jackpot should be 1.5 again. I'm off to try and confirm this

cant confirm it, there's another rule that says replay at 2.000.000 and i cant seem to get a jackpot and not get 2M

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 am 

Yeah I think there is an issue with the score? I played cyclone only 4 times so far and hoping to see some updates before I start sweating?

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:12 am 

Nash wrote:
Yeah I think there is an issue with the score? I played cyclone only 4 times so far and hoping to see some updates before I start sweating?

I just playing. The Jackpot have never been more than 750,000 at the start for me I think. And SLAM said it's too much work to change the table, cus it supposed to be like that and after the competition he must change everything back again. So much work for not so much...

I got the 2M shoot in the middle loop yesterday. I have only got the biggest score twice in my life and the second time I had 2x on all hits for 20 seconds. :D But I did not get a good final score that time. :(

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 am 

TimeWellWasted wrote:
about the jackpot issue, in the rules from pinball archive is says :

Quote:
Shooting the right ramp 3 times before the timer expires will award the current jackpot, which is displayed in lights, to the left of the mystery wheel on the backglass. After you get the jackpot, it resets to 500k. After you run out of credits, it will add 1 million to the jackpot, if you got it.

So insert 1 coin at a time and if i'm getting right, each game you manage to get a jackpot the next game the jackpot should be 1.5 again. I'm off to try and confirm this

cant confirm it, there's another rule that says replay at 2.000.000 and i cant seem to get a jackpot and not get 2M

Ok ive confirmed this theory. You can set up a 1.5M jackpot by playing a game on your last credit in which you hit the jackpot but you stay under a 2 million score, the next game you'll have 1.5+.
The game adds 1M after getting these 3 conditions, so you can go even higher by playing alot of games were you avoid hitting the jackpot to increase its value before setting up the +1M game.
In a weird way i kinda like it, you have to set up a hiscoring game in (a) previous game(s) and then perform good in it to achieve a really hi score.
Keep on balling!!

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 pm 

Well I`m out of the tournament! my computer have burned up! I borrowed my mothers old PC.
Unable to play on it.....some tables mite work! but I can`t test that right now!

Good Luck to everyone!!!

MySpace
-----------------------------

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 pm 

damn that must suck MM&I :( .
But i'm sure there will be other tourneys in future!
Hope you get things fixed soon

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm 

TimeWellWasted wrote:
damn that must suck MM&I :( .
But i'm sure there will be other tourneys in future!
Hope you get things fixed soon

Thanks! Can`t get an new PC now since I am unenployed!

It sucks but life trows things like this on us at times.
Right now I am happy to have any PC as the web is the best way to look for work in Sweden!

Sure it will be other tournaments but I really like the prize in this GPT.

Good luck to everyone!
If Russell allows me to give my spot to the next runner up I would gladely do that?
You guys got to have some competition huh? ;)

MySpace
-----------------------------

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:18 pm 

Så du är från Sverige. Kul. : ) Tråkigt att det blev så med din dator, men det kommer fler tuneringar och jag tror faktiskt personen som vinner förstapriset kommer dela med sig av det. :mrgreen:

(Just some swedish talk). :)

Post Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:08 pm 

You Swedes and your silly letters. :P

Twitter: https://twitter.com/D_Struct
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/jumbobunny1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Board index » We're all players » Challenges