Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post subject: Iron Man ULTIMATE Pro 1.01 and Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.06
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:41 pm 

Hey guys, it's been a while, but as you know I never stop working on my Future Pinball games.

Today I'm releasing a new game: Iron Man ULTIMATE Pro and an update to Jaws.

I'll post the links here but, as you probably also know, I'm constantly improving and updating my games, so for the very latest releases, pop over to my little website.

And remember to map the Special 1 Key, it's the action button in both these games. If you don't have an action button on your PinCab then....why the hell not? : )

Iron Man ULTIMATE Pro 1.01:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ztt8caeu ... 1.rar/file

Caution: Jaws is a drain when his mouth is open, so shoot carefully!

Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.06:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/es7rhhknd ... 6.rar/file

Now back to the shadows I go working on some unbelievable games....wait and see, or just subscribe to my YouTube channel if you can't wait. I normally produce a gameplay vid with commentary prior to a new release. It's my thing now.

Oh, and don't forget to set BAM lighting to 'New Renderer' and 'Dark Night' and then fiddle with the parameters. Future Pinball's original lighting is terrible and lighting is very important in my games for setting the atmosphere.

Keep up the excellent work everyone! Future Pinball continues to grow and gets better and better....I am amazed and inspired by the work you all continue to do.

Post subject: Re: Iron Man ULTIMATE Pro 1.01 and Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.06
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:59 pm 

Great news Russel !
Love your work !

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:04 pm 

Great news Russel !
Love your awesome work !

I love how you are demonstrating the great stuff BAM can do too !

I noticed Francisco's highscore to the Jaws table code too...I thinks it's great and so easy to add

Thanks !

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:56 pm 

I won't lie... I was hitting refresh every 30 secs after I saw your post saying it will be uploaded anytime. :)

I will be so busy playing this tonight. Thank you so very much for the MANY hours of hard work you put into this! I do feel sorry for my fellow VP buds that refuse to give FP another try. They are missing out on so much.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:34 pm 

Russell,

Thanks for posting it here. I am afraid I don't keep constant watch on your site.

George

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:33 pm 

Russell, about your latest post on your site...

I'm not sure if YouTube is a great measuring tool for how popular your games are.

Look at my channel. The ONLY reason I have so many subscribers now compared to years ago, is because I am very active on multiple forums, and Facebook groups, and that is how my works great spread.

The other big part is I create tutorials for various things I am either a partial developer of such things as PuP, Popper, Popper themes, PuP-Packs, DOFLinx, etc.

Tutorials are what brings MANY users back over and over again, and then they notice new games and more.

Creating some simple Future Pinball tutorials would go a long way to bring people back to your channel over and over again.

Being active in communities and sharing links to your channel and tutorials and new game previews would go a long way... because it comes from you!

I do this myself. 1 min after you posted Iron Man U-Pro... I had a link to your site posted on multiple groups and VPinball.

I guarantee 100s of people are interested in your games...but most of them tend to look at pinsimdb for Future Pinball games. If your tables were on pinsimdb...you would see the download numbers would be MUCH higher!

...and here is the BIG thing you need to understand. PLEASE listen to this and understand it from the point of view of the biggest fans of your works...

You have been posting your tables and video previews for them for years now. The reality is though, most people are frustrated as to not knowing if you will ever release the tables you showcase over and over again. They ask you questions on Youtube, your own site and now on here... but you rarely ever respond....

...and the videos continue to be posted...and no responses.... or no releases. So after many months / years of seeing your videos, people get turned off as they think you will never release anything, and they don't come back to your channel / site because your don't respond to them. They don't spread the word about your tables, because they think they won't ever get released.

Putting "conditions" on releasing your works never goes well for anyone. I've seen this on the VP side and it gets messy.

I totally understand what you want and are trying to do... you want more people to know about your tables and take interest!

AS DO WE! But please note, that some people make take this the wrong way. Those of us who are your biggest supporters and DO spread the word quite frankly can feel like "what the hell have I been doing all these years... So no new Youtube subscribers is what will determine me NEVER seeing these table I've been waiting years to see...."

Please just think about it...

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:48 pm 

...maybe I'm taking this the wrong way. It's just that your post came up the day after I've been spreading the word about your new release... and it felt like a bit of a kick to nuts. Especially since I'm in the trenches on all the main VP sites...not just gopinball and YouTube.

Please guys chime in, and tell me if I'm just a bit off my rocker and a bit too tired to be posting this after spending weeks on updating Jaws Ultimate Pro for DOFLinx, SSF, and the PuP-Pack.

I was super-pumped to get to do the same for Iron Man U-Pro....and couldn't wait to do the same for more tables as they get released....and spread the word on my channel and other sites about these amazing tables... but now I worry that will never happen...again. :(

I get asked ALL the time about how to get your tables...and many people ask this on YouTube and other sites. Clearly there is an interest.... but if people don't think you will release what you showcase... they won't spread the word.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:27 pm 

I added this to some FaceBook groups I'm at, along with your web site:

Challenge: SLAM says, for every 20 new subs on his Youtube channel, he'll release another new table. For those of you interested in seeing more of these tables released, subscribe to his YT channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/VirtuaPinball/videos

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:15 am 

Well...there are already 10 new subscribers in less than a day... up to 953! 10 more until a new release? I'm hoping my posts are helping with some of that! :)

Post Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:28 am 

TerryRed wrote:
Well...there are already 10 new subscribers in less than a day... up to 953! 10 more until a new release? I'm hoping my posts are helping with some of that! :)

Thanks Terry !
I already am a subscriber
He would have had more subscribers in the past if he used Slamt1lt instead of VirtuaPinball...

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release