Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.02
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:16 am 

these are my settings....... turned out to be 640x480 (keep it unchanged from windowed to full screen) it gets rendered so..... eventually it automatically sets everything ok !

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:20 am 

This is how i wanted it ! centered in the middle, and full screen !! and nice graphics !!
Lets get a bite !!!
ps. my first steps were :
- de-installation of future pinball (with revo cleaner everything cleaned)
- did a clean install of BAM+FP.exe
- loaded up 1.01, tried some settings until ok, then loaded the same setting with 1.02
- YESSSSSSSSS that was (after lots of trying) the right thing to do.
pfew.......
Every-1 for help and input : THANX ! ! for thinking and helping a dutch pinball lover ! !
For now : a sharking good Christmas !!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:47 am 

Your choices on "Editor Prefs" are correct.

The resolution 1920x1080 is higher than 1440 x 900. It looks like you are using a standard widescreen monitor. You can select a resolution that does not have the correct aspect ratio. You can select a resolution that has the wrong aspect ratio. If you divide the higher number by the lower number you should get 1.78 for widescreen. Don't use the 1440 x 900 because it divides out to 1.6 so you will have some black space on the screen that you don't want.

You probably didn't need to reinstall but I guess it doesn't hurt. Probably deleting the fpRam and cfg files is what really fixed it.

George

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:05 am 

GeorgeH wrote:
Your choices on "Editor Prefs" are correct.

The resolution 1920x1080 is higher than 1440 x 900. It looks like you are using a standard widescreen monitor. You can select a resolution that does not have the correct aspect ratio. You can select a resolution that has the wrong aspect ratio. If you divide the higher number by the lower number you should get 1.78 for widescreen. Don't use the 1440 x 900 because it divides out to 1.6 so you will have some black space on the screen that you don't want.

You probably didn't need to reinstall but I guess it doesn't hurt. Probably deleting the fpRam and cfg files is what really fixed it.

George

thanx for all the help !! :) i am now on sharkhunt :P lol......
the only other thing now, is that all slam!'s previous tables doesnt work that well anymore.
tried the adams family, but argg... a slow ball and later on ended with a error.
(also the 2.7 version didnt make the difference)
...thats for later to fix.......
anyway thanx for your help from holland :)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:55 am 

You're welcome Holland, land of my favorite coffee maker,

Have you read my guide:

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6054

Step 13 has a link to a BAM guide and Step 16 has a link to a list of my favorite tables.

George

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:20 am 

GeorgeH wrote:
You're welcome Holland, land of my favorite coffee maker,

Have you read my guide:

http://gopinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6054

Step 13 has a link to a BAM guide and Step 16 has a link to a list of my favorite tables.

George

yesss :) i read it bit by bit :) very usefull and handy.
one but.... : some links in the manual dont work. Mostly their the links like : viewtopic.php?f=84&t=6054 or where are .... (dots) involved. Like the link to the manual. i copied whole the manual to a word document. Then those things draw my attention. But....apart from that : a great manual ! !

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:30 pm 

I tested every link in the guide and they all work on my PC except the one for LEDWIZ and I provided an alternate link. So the problem is only with the links that have ... in the link.

This link has no dots so I presume it works?

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5544

These links have dots so they don't work?

https://mega.nz/#!XcYQET7K!EPm56hpPFvpd ... a2IBMwShRI

http://www.gopinball.com/forum/viewtopi ... =86&t=5544

There could be a problem with this forum. I'll report it if you verify the links for me.

George

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:14 am 

Hey George. All 3 links actually worked for me.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:26 pm 

Flug wrote:
Hey George. All 3 links actually worked for me.

Flug,

Mysty1971 lives in Holland so I am thinking there may be something different about the way Europe accesses the site.

George

Post subject: Re: Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.01
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:51 am 

TerryRed wrote:
This is a BAM default CFG that I have setup for cabinet as well.

The default.cfg goes into your BAM folder. Backup the current one just in case. This is setup similar to Jaws, and should get you a good default setup to use for most tables. Just open the BAM menu, goto the main menu, and choose “Reset to Default” to have a table use the settings on this file. Any table without a cfg will use the Default settings at first loading.

Terry: This is quite timely (the confing files) and will help a lot as I'm in the process of trying to config Bam lighting for a Kinect set-up. This new BAM has a tone of settings that have vastly improved my tables. Great job by Ravar. Thanks for these files and your support of this community!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release