Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.02
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:46 am 

Mysty1971,

I am assuming you have a pinball cabinet and are probably using the Static Cam menu. How did you set up version 1.01? You would just set it up the same way. Your configuration is probably going to be a bit different from everyone else's cabinet so I don't think you would be able to use their CFG file. If you have saved a default, you can open the "Config" menu and select "Reset to Default". Another option would be to use a CFG file from another table like "Lord of the Rings" and then make adjustments to fit Jaws. ...Or you might look at Step 15 of my guide here:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5544

If you are playing on a desktop PC, try pressing F2 after you start the game. ...Or just delete the CFG file. Something may have gotten messed up in it. BAM will create a new CFG automatically when you start a game.

George

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:57 pm 

mysty1971 wrote:
can anybody upp (Wetransfer) version 1.01 again ? so i can re create the cfg file and then use it with 1.02 ...... cause i deleted too fast version 1.01..... :( shame on me... the table loads but way too big. it looks like it tries to set over 2 monitors...... (horizontally) anyone has tips or configure it the right way ? ? (or please re upp with we transfer link version 1.01 ?) every-1 have a great CHRISTMAS DAY 2DAY !!

Try using my CFG file I posted in this thread. Just name it the same as the table filename, copy it to your BAM \ CFG folder, and you should be perfectly set for a cabinet view, and also good lighting. You may need to adjust your Backbox however.

Man....now I want ALL tables to use hardware lighting for the GI, like this table does.

The table really is fantastic. It's much more what I like in a table...progression! An end goal, and then more on top of that.

My son loves Killer Shark... "You, are useless!" haha

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:34 pm 

everybody :) thanx for the help, but nothing worked....
ive attached a photo of my screen how it looks......
I play FP on my pc only on my monitor.
copied the cfg files in the bam/cfg folder, didnt help....
please, someone can upload (wetransfer and put the link) of the old version 1.01 here ?
so i can try it again ? ?
or can someone make a screenshot of his/her settings of the video/rendering screensetttings.
again : i play on desktop only
win 10 / i5-7640 / 8GB / nvidia GTX1050
someone from holland, in tha stress...... who wants to kill some sharks in the middle of his screen !! .... (not outside, lol )

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:35 pm 

this is another screen....... (sorry to do it, this way...)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:36 pm 

these are my settings, what am i doin wrong ? ?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:27 pm 

Are you going into BAM menu by pressing "Q" and scaling the table ?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:18 pm 

I posted version 1.01 here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hi33cnwiiwy0 ... jXQZa?dl=0

I honestly don't think it will help. There isn't a huge difference between the 2 versions.

I looked at your settings. They are pretty much the same as mine except I have Default Camera set to "Full Table 2" and have "Camera follows Ball" unchecked. I also have "Enable non power of 2 Textures" checked. ...But changing these probably won't fix your problem but you might try it.

On "Resolution", do you have it set on the highest resolution in the pull down list?

I suggest deleting the CFG file in the CFG subfolder of your BAM folder and let BAM create a new one.

George

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:56 am 

the pull downlist shows 1 higher : 1440 x 900 (normally 1920x1080 is mostly ok)
did your advice and checked/unchecked as you said.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:01 am 

:'( still no luck here, im gonna try 1.01 and hope for a miracle....... afterall its christmas ! :)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:14 am 

YESSSSSSSS, yesssssssss :) luck turned to me !!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release