Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.02
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:03 pm 

Cool. I don't know what anyone else thinks but I like the physics better on this version than version 1.01. It is more like something I might create. I have found a heavier ball does help navigate the ramps.

Thanks!

George

Post subject: Re: Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.01
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:23 pm 

SLAMT1LT wrote:
Thanks Returnee! Sorry you had a tough year. Pinball has been my therapy for many years and has helped me get through some dark times.

I can guarantee you one thing, you won't have as much fun playing any other pinball games anywhere else, I've engineered my games for maximum fun and enjoyment. There really is nothing else out there that comes close. So enjoy the ride!

------

SLAMT1LT, you have done a wonderful job with this new Jaws Table. Brings me back to the 70s when I first saw this movie. Best of both worlds. Jaws and Pinball. So glad you're back bro. Well done!~

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:04 pm 

Is there any explanation, so does all this need to be done in the script?
Why is this not necessary I'm not instructed

All right DOWNLOAD latest version BAM

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:24 pm 

Starac,

The table uses Dynamic Flippers that require use of BAM version 1.4-233 (or later) that was released on July 15, 2018. There is some "fail safe" code in the script that should allow you to play the table with an earlier version of BAM but the Dynamic Flippers won't work. The XML file is in the script. Do you need any other instructions?

George

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:38 pm 

Hello Slam!
From Holland : the best Christmas Wishes !!!! and a very pinbally holiday ! !
Just wanted to say : that i respected your upgraded and updated Jaws Table.
Only one thing : version 1.01 i managed to get centred the table ! Now with the update, i can't get your table get centred. :'( ... When the future pinball screen loads its showing me : FUTURE PIN .... (the rest is outside the screen on the right) ....... tomorrow im gonna fight a bit with it, to get it right..... it must be possible. Do you have any tips on how to ? ? (if its a small setting?? please let me know ) Ive installed the 2in1 version (FP+BAM). Thanx in advance Slam! .... SuperrrrrDankjewel vanuit Holland :) !!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:42 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
Starac,

The table uses Dynamic Flippers that require use of BAM version 1.4-233 (or later) that was released on July 15, 2018. There is some "fail safe" code in the script that should allow you to play the table with an earlier version of BAM but the Dynamic Flippers won't work. The XML file is in the script. Do you need any other instructions?

George

Everything is right now with the latest version of BAM..tnx George
XML file is in the script-I did not know that
Great physics finally(there will be more personal settings)
Great things are happening,I know who the guys who worked hard, but I'll forget somebody...
Now we are slowly gathering together again :)
Gretting

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:08 am 

mysty1971 wrote:
Hello Slam!
From Holland : the best Christmas Wishes !!!! and a very pinbally holiday ! !
Just wanted to say : that i respected your upgraded and updated Jaws Table.
Only one thing : version 1.01 i managed to get centred the table ! Now with the update, i can't get your table get centred. :'( ... When the future pinball screen loads its showing me : FUTURE PIN .... (the rest is outside the screen on the right) ....... tomorrow im gonna fight a bit with it, to get it right..... it must be possible. Do you have any tips on how to ? ? (if its a small setting?? please let me know ) Ive installed the 2in1 version (FP+BAM). Thanx in advance Slam! .... SuperrrrrDankjewel vanuit Holland :) !!

It sounds like you need to rename the configuration file for the table. It is located in the BAM CFG folder. It uses the same name as the table but with the CFG extension. If you haven't rename the file name of the table, You just find the following file:

Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.01.cfg

and rename it as:

Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.02.cfg

By the way, I live in the USA but have purchased the Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker that is made in Holland. Pretty neat machine.

George

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:05 am 

Quote:
.By the way, I live in the USA but have purchased the Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker that is made in Holland. Pretty neat machine.

George

You have one of those ..great that's what I got you for Christmas!!!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:30 am 

Ha! Ha!

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:56 am 

can anybody upp (Wetransfer) version 1.01 again ? so i can re create the cfg file and then use it with 1.02 ...... cause i deleted too fast version 1.01..... :( shame on me... the table loads but way too big. it looks like it tries to set over 2 monitors...... (horizontally) anyone has tips or configure it the right way ? ? (or please re upp with we transfer link version 1.01 ?) every-1 have a great CHRISTMAS DAY 2DAY !!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release