Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Others Pinball Simulations » Pinball Arcade

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Pinball Arcade Coming To PC, Consoles, & Mobile Devi
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 am 

They had said previously it may not be ready on release but they were working on it, had actually bought a pincab to make that part of their development easier. This was months ago, so things might have changed.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 am 

From a Farsight Dev,

"I don't think we'll have full cabinet support (multiple displays, etc) done by the time it launches. As for simple portrait view, it may be in by the time we release. Not sure how long it'll take for Steam to greenlight it."

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm 

my laptop broke a good while ago so i haven't been able to play any pinball until iI bought the Google nexus 7..The tables are very well done on arcade pinball and you can see the precision that goes into them.. so much fun to play.. rooted the tablet also so i was able to blue tooth my PS3 controller (i don't even own a ps3:)).. works amazingly with the six axis app off play store in which you can map any game to the touch screen.. almost creamed in my pants when i saw bride of pinbot on there and finally got to see the billionaire club jackpot thingy.. well worth 5 bucks for a couple of tables and be able to play on the go.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:42 am 

Bride of pinbot, It's one of my all time favourite table.
I got twice the billionnaire jackpot (in one game)... but it was with the "first" version of the table and was lost in an update :( (it was a score like 2.300.000.000 or so)

How to add your table or fill missing information : viewtopic.php?f=72&p=34257#p34257

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:44 am 

ooosh.. that's harsh.. very nice score with the 300 mil on top of your billionaire club jackpots.. so far i have got one bac jackpot with a score of only 40 mil on top of that.. but haven't had much time to have a proper session on it yet.. got a few days off so gonna have a good blast on it I'm sure..had a similar problem to you when i played epic quest on zen pinball with the open feint leader boards on android.. smashed a friends score by almost double, got a couple of nice epic gear items.. i was in the zone and it crashed on me.. didn't give up and almost matched it a couple of games later:).. zen pinball is fun but it has nothing on the pinball arcade engine and the rom emulator they are using is surely as good as it's gonna get.. love it.. although i feel the textures could be better on bride of pinbot but that comes second to the game play which is spot on.. Also when you get used to the nudging on this engine You can be really slick with it.. looking forward to all the future releases.. They seem to know their stuff. I'm gonna end up spending a fortune no doubt:)

Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 am 

pinball arcade is really fun to play! the physics engine is very pleasant.
nice and addictive objectives we can discover tables in depth ... I have all 5 pack (no more output in europe ...)
by cons ... how it is possible to make this graphics!! :evil:
low resolution image, playfield divided into 6 part (with black lines between each ...) not very pretty it all! ... plus there are many bug, the balls stuck / lost... or the object crossed , 2 balls in the plunger ... ect ... finally, the amateur works (that we are) is not so bad!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm 

Why doesn't Farsight get Microsoft to publish the PC version so that it's on Steam.

Their physics is superior to any other pinball game.

I hope Farsight does some of the newer Stern tables.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 pm 

Damn, I been waiting so long for the PC version now... :(

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:51 am 

It will NEVER be released for PC or have anyone heard anything? I remember they first said Mars or April 2012. I tried Ipad version, but it sucked playing with fingers on tuchscreen and we dont have any keyboard to it.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 am 

Pinball Arcade is still trying to get Greenlit on steam. I've been bugging them on facebook for months but this seems like the only way to go...for some reason they can't or won't get a publisher for PC.

...and as much as I've been enjoying their product on the Mac, it's obviously built for mobile platforms; the graphics/textures in Pinball Arcade just aren't that great. IF they come to PC I hope they kick things up a notch.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Board index » Others Pinball Simulations » Pinball Arcade