Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » BAM corner

Post subject: SLAM AND BAM
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:37 am 

https://www.youtube.com/user/VirtuaPinball

SLAMT1LT is releasing a new ULTIMATE PRO table with every 20 subscriptions to his YouTube channel !

So sign up everybody !

He is using many of BAMS features.

This is a great way to reinvigorate FP and can lead to many new creative
Developments

Let's do it !

Post subject: Re: SLAM AND BAM
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:10 am 

Hi to all .... I am very impressed by the progress Bam ....offers, thanks to the genius of Ravarcade (Rafal), and Bam ... and Slam, they are a winning couple, without any doubt.

every now and then I take a look at his site, and recently I saw the BAM's mini playfield feature in action, Mamma Mia !!!! helicopters are a masterpiece, thanks slam, I don't know what kind of table it is but it will be something extraordinary.

having said that, let me tell you, if I think that all this is possible, just for my stubbornness, which concerns "Krull", and with a simple question, in communication with Gimli (at that time) here comes the idea ... and which will then be finalized by (ravarcade)

and now I can see the fruits .... I am very happy.

I am sure that much more will be done (thanks also to Gimli) of course ... he was the one who devolved it.

so to conclude good Bam for all.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:08 pm 

BAM is amazing no doubt about that. Anything I can imagine in my little brain, I can create in Future Pinball....and I mean anything, like flying attack helicopters!

I didn't know the mini playfield feature was your idea Wild. Thank you for your efforts in getting this amazing feature into BAM. And thanks to Ravarcade for creating something incredible which has elevated Future Pinball into the stratosphere as far as I'm concern.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:08 pm 

Thanks to you, that you have implemented your tables with Bam.
the idea was born with Gimli, and it was possible to finalize... Krull, thanks also to Franzleo ....
I fully agree with you, Bam is incredible.THANKS TO RAVARCADE.
just think that you could also create a vertical playfield, have you ever tried nintendo pinball?, maybe you could give yourself some new ideas for a table that you can use a vertical play :)

Post Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:43 pm 

Well, my thanks to everyone who's had any input in making BAM what it is today.

A vertical playfield would be an interesting idea. There is only one pinball machine in the real world that has this feature - Banzai Run. Gravity isn't a pinball's best friend in a vertical position, always pushing it back down as fast as it can, so very hard to make it work and make it fun.

The only disappointing thing about the mini playfield feature is that it doesn't actually create a playfield under the main playfield, so reflections and balls shadows are lost when a fake playfield is created above it.

I've got so used to the ball shadow now, I hate to see it disappear. I hope this can be fixed in the future so that any surface designated as a playfield, can add reflections and shadows.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:43 pm 

Maybe I shouldn't let the cat out of the bag but Rav is working on new version with some cool new features.

The helicopter video is pretty cool!

George

Post Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:04 am 

SLAMT1LT wrote:
A vertical playfield would be an interesting idea. There is only one pinball machine in the real world that has this feature - Banzai Run. Gravity isn't a pinball's best friend in a vertical position, always pushing it back down as fast as it can, so very hard to make it work and make it fun.

in the real world ... yes ... but here in FP ... there is my Nintendo Pinball, and it works very well,the gravity is no longer a problem, it was solved by Rav .... I didn't prove it right??? ..... try it and you'll see.....try to save the princess...Slam :)

I think the fact of the shadows, Rav, can solve it ..... if he made the mini-play ... I do not see why he, could not can,solve this problem of shadows in nimi-play ..... as George says, maybe rav is already thinking about it.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:13 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
Maybe I shouldn't let the cat out of the bag but Rav is working on new version with some cool new features

Now that's interesting. Always look forward to seeing more innovations in BAM.

wild wrote:
in the real world ... yes ... but here in FP ... there is my Nintendo Pinball, and it works very well,the gravity is no longer a problem, it was solved by Rav .... I didn't prove it right??? ..... try it and you'll see.....try to save the princess...Slam :) .

Can you send me a copy of this game please, I'd like to play it. The PinSimDB file won't open for me. I have an old version of WinRar.

Thanks.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:29 pm 

I think Wild is talking about this one:

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-2 ... es_pinball

George

Post Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:02 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
I think Wild is talking about this one:

http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-2 ... es_pinball

George

Yeah, that's the file that won't open for me.

Board index » Future Pinball » BAM corner