Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Resources » FP Addons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pindmd and Ledwiz downloads.
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 pm 

Mark Pinball wrote:
What's Ledwiz?

In simple form it makes things that happen in your table happen in real life.

It will connect lights from your table to real lights on your cab. It can connect table solenoids to real solenoids and motors and knockers etc.

It can also help you make lights flash as they would on a real table like when you need to put a coin in the coin light will flash, when there are enough coins the start light will flash, when you need to launch the ball the launch ball will flash.

It makes your cab more alive.

PC - 2x Xeon CPU's 3.2ghz, 4g ram, GTX 650 Ti OC 1g, 80g 7200rpm SATA drive, Soundblaster Pro.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 pm 

I know this is not the right place (maybe i will make another thread in a later stage), but today i have manage to combine Macro's dll with the VPinMame, so i was able to use the gilligan's island rom from the future pinball... :D

At the moment i can insert coins, start new game and trigger some switches (slingshots, inlanes, outlanes). There are some issues though... For example rom can understand only the drain of the first ball (need to figure out how the through left and right switches are working)... but it's a start :P

I'm not sure yet if i can make a table playable using this method, but i'm going to try for sure. I'm planing to release a video in the next few days with the progress so far...

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:53 pm 

That would be amazing, cypher.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/D_Struct
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/jumbobunny1

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:46 pm 

cypher80b wrote:
I know this is not the right place (maybe i will make another thread in a later stage), but today i have manage to combine Macro's dll with the VPinMame, so i was able to use the gilligan's island rom from the future pinball... :D

At the moment i can insert coins, start new game and trigger some switches (slingshots, inlanes, outlanes). There are some issues though... For example rom can understand only the drain of the first ball (need to figure out how the through left and right switches are working)... but it's a start :P

I'm not sure yet if i can make a table playable using this method, but i'm going to try for sure. I'm planing to release a video in the next few days with the progress so far...

Amaizing 8-)

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:13 pm 

Holy moly really... well done Cypher

PC - 2x Xeon CPU's 3.2ghz, 4g ram, GTX 650 Ti OC 1g, 80g 7200rpm SATA drive, Soundblaster Pro.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:14 pm 

Wonder if that means we could use the vp ledcontrol.ini etc to run ledwiz?

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:21 pm 

cypher80b wrote:

The evolution and breakthroughs of FP lately has been insane ...great work everyone!!!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:08 am 

It's really too early to be exited, since i have no idea how well/effective the partial rom support will be, but as i said before it's a step forward.

@jasonsmith: I have no idea what ledcontrol.ini does or how it works with vpinmame, but for sure you can take the lights output from the rom and send them to the ledwiz...

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:38 am 

jasonsmith01 wrote:
Wonder if that means we could use the vp ledcontrol.ini etc to run ledwiz?

exactly what comes to mind, would be incredible to have feedback instantly without modding each table.

Great find and please continue with your quest to integrate VPinMame with FP. Thanks

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:41 am 

cypher80b wrote:
It's really too early to be exited, since i have no idea how well/effective the partial rom support will be, but as i said before it's a step forward.

@jasonsmith: I have no idea what ledcontrol.ini does or how it works with vpinmame, but for sure you can take the lights output from the rom and send them to the ledwiz...

http://vpuniverse.com/ledwiz/login.php

Welcome to the Ledwiz Configtool.

This tool allows you to generate an ledcontrol.ini file based on either community submitted configurations or your own private settings. The ledcontrol.ini file can be used in conjuntion with ManOfWar's ledwiz mod for VP/FP

I help moderate the tool to ensure tables are accurate. Deegor enhanced this tool Its based off Pinxlmagics orginal tool with wsome enhancements.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Resources » FP Addons