Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Resources » FP Addons

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Pindmd and Ledwiz downloads.
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:48 pm 

Hey Macro, hey Rooter, and hey everyone else involved :)
Today I started plugging in my PINDMD2 and my LEDWiz Board at the same time. the problem I am facing, and I cannot believe this is really happening, is that only either of the two features can be used. I have two different opengl32.dll, and only one of them supports each item. The opengl32.dll that I can download at PinDMD.com from Russel supports perfectly fine the DMD. Every animation, everything really works nicely. However, with that opengl32.dll (it is part of the FP-interceptor 1.02.2013), the LEDWiz basically does nothing. The opengl32.dll that is provided in Macro's post for the usage of the LEDWiz, which is a different opengl32.dll from the PINDMD2, runs the LEDWiz perfectly fine without issue. Howver, if I use this opengl32.dll if FP, the PinDmd doesn't work at all. It basically states PinDMD upon loading, but it doesn't display anthing that it should.
Since I can only have one opengl32.dll file running in the Future Pinball directory, I now have the problem, that I cannot run both the LEDWiz and the PinDMD at the same time, which is really a nightmare.
Could anybody, please, help me out with this, since I have now finished my cab but can only use half of my gadgets ... omg, this is really bad...
a totally frustrated returnee...

Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:20 pm 

Okay, terribly sorry and totally noobish :) I basically had the wrong opengl32.dll installed, which did not support PinDMD2 + LEDWiz at the same time. After a one hour reading online I basically caught up and found the correct files. Sorry everyone involved. That was real stupid. I am enjoyoing Addams Family and Getaway with full DMD and LED support right now. Thank you so much for this!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:36 pm 

No worries, it is an easy mistake. I had the same problem for a while and spent hours trying to debug my code, which was totally fine. :oops:

Post Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:23 am 

you guys are great. Followed the instructions and it worked right away in my CAB.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:49 am 

Hi,
I'm trying to get ledwiz to work with fp in my cab. It works fine with vp. I loaded the files from the first post into the designated directories, but no ledwiz table works. I get no errors and in debug mode i can see that ports of the ledwiz are switched on and off, but no flasher goes on.
Any ideas?

Post Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:16 pm 

Where is it installed?

I'm new to this.

Unzip, what then where I have folders that goes?

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:53 pm 

I have a similar issue as amelie2805. Is there any other way to debug?
I load future pinball from BAM/fploader. Though, I've tested using the standard Future Pinball executable and it still doesn't function. I see the outputs getting called through the FP debug.
Is there any other way to debug this? I'm guessing it is a problem with the opengl.dll. I have multiple copies in different directories (and even though I've attempted to strip it down to just one in testing maybe one is getting loaded up I don't know about first in the path.)

Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Resources » FP Addons