Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Resources » FPM EDITOR and 3D models

Post subject: Re: Request: Hidden TriggerOpto
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:20 pm 

As I mentioned before, the size of the trigger increases the surface area for the small flipper to remain active. It worked fine with small triggers, I had a lot larger one at first and decided it was too large for that game's range of shots I wanted. The next project doesn't even have a trigger, as I don't want to restrict the degree of range of shots to the center.

I have been reading that thread, it's interesting in that it can be applied to other things as well. I'm not to sure about using it, as it's still a beta, having a problem understanding some of the explanations, and I have time limitations at the moment. I'm moving very rapidly with my new project, but I haven't locked into the design yet, there may be changes, and you don't set up and balance your flippers until the design is complete. (It's close though, but still a bit of scripting and other things that can affect the design and play, then testing for drain balls etc)

I'm using my set-up, plays really damn well considering it's unmodified StarTrek xse objects and xml, but I will have a quick look once I'm ready to do the final stage, which is graphics. As I said, time limitations, so if someone can put up a complete explanation of all this with examples, saves me a lot of my own time. A set thread containing all the info as a help guide, with no one else able to post, would be great as it's all in one place. The BAM board is getting a bit hard to find info with so many threads and pages to go through.

Latest projects and rants at My Facebook Page

Latest Project: FPx Template Engine

Board index » Resources » FPM EDITOR and 3D models