Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome

Post subject: Hallo from Germany
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:49 am 

Hello from Germany. sorry for my bad English. I 'm a big fan flipper and unfortunately not have space to ask me a orginalen , I am glad to have found this forum . am going to read here again and see what is available so :)

cu
Magnum

Post subject: Re: Hallo from Germany
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:31 am 

Welcome Magnum, it's ok to have a not so good english. Some peoples have difficulty with english as i. If i remember Gutten Tag mean Good Day, so good day to you! Maybe some times you could teach peoples Germany language as i.

If you want to learn the Futurepinball software i have create for now 5 free pdf guides, made with the autorizations of peoples as the Pinsimdb Team and others.

There are in the section of Gopinball called "Tutorials, How-to's...", then the section "Beginners Guide by 20degree". You will find from there the links to my free pdf guides. The link to this Gopinball section is:
http://www.gopinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=4924

Or if you want you can go on my personnal website, the direct link to my page that link to the 5 free pdf guides is:
http://sylvain.heliohost.org/creations/futurepinball/guides.html
Notice that it is possible trough time, that i change my pages, or my personnal site can be down. That's why i have givin here on Gopinball the direct link to the pdf guides.

These guides are free pdf guides. You can download them, save them on your computer, share them with others, read them offline. There are free and no money is made with it. Also you dont need to be a member, dont need to fill some form, dont need to pay to have them. There are free.

I think in time maybe write an other free book (6th book) about the software Futurepinball. But not now i'm busy helping some friend, and learning an other software to create a guide about it.

Well hope that my free pdf guides will help your self create your own awsome Futurepinball games. Once again welcome to Gopinball and if you want to play pinball tables there is the website http://www.pinsimdb.org that when you are a member can download some tables to play.

A+

Post subject: Re: Hallo from Germany
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:57 am 

Greetings Magnum,

Welcome from another new Forum member here :)
Willkommen von einem anderen neuen Forum Mitglied hier

I'm sure that you will find plenty of useful details for running your Future Pinball (FP) tables - should you have any difficulties that is... I know that searching through the forum posts has already provided myself with lots of excellent information / guidance (from a FP pinball newbie's perspective).

End of Line...

Gin

*** Google Translate is your friend / Google Translate ist Ihr Freund ***

Board index » Welcome to GoPinball » Welcome