Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » We're all players » Challenges

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Highscore Thread for "HPP-Tables" 24.02.-03.03.11 (ACTIV
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:32 pm 

adambrooks wrote:
new high score of 273,000,000. Not going to bother posting a pic as it is only 10,000 more than my last one :)

I bet you can double that, my friend. Take a good look at the table and what lights... lite at what times. Don't forget to get that middle target/hole after you climb the inner loop ladder. :D

Glxb, It's been fun and infuriating at the same time. I do not think wizard mode is with-in my grasp this week. I, honestly, can not find a suitable shot to target the kicker. The range of the left sling is totally in my way for a reliable back flip on left paddle. I have had some success by back flipping as the ball comes down the outer left lane.... but it's a low % shot. Same with flipping up off the left sling with the end of the right flipper (which is totally insane... but works kind of in FP :? ) I have fallen with-in 4 of having all of the lights lit... but it was dumb luck and long playing.

Mine cart messed me up for a while but... once I got it... I can now do it pretty reliably. I wouldn't worry about it being to easy. There are ALOT of games on this one... and 50 million isn't that much in the grand scheme of things. ;)

My game has come up now that I know what the white dot does on the "Path to adventure" :X

[edit] Here is a nice screen shot for you guys to enjoy with your morning coffee.

...Because I have, probably, already won... with this most hellaciously horrendous "high of heavenly highs" (lol)... I think I'll go ahead and choose "Beat The Clock" for our next weeks challenge. :ugeek:

What's that??? Don't want to play one of Williams most sole crushing tables ever??!! A table where you wonder where all 5 of your balls have gone... while you stare at a score board of a lousy 120 points...

Well, what can be done about it? What can be done?! :geek:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:49 am 

I like your confidence sirquestinghood but i will not let this table out of my grasp so easily :)

I feel i still have a way to go to understanding the table. I had 165,000,000 last night with four balls left but now and again my ball seems to hit some kind of bermuda triangle on the left side of the table under that bridge. upon failing to see where the ball gets stuck i go into wire frame view and see that the ball is miraculously floating above or below the table.lol

Also i can not let you get away with setting beat the clock as next weeks table as i remember it being described as "A staggering amount of insidious evil hiding behind a pretty paint job" :lol:

I will have a new high score by the end of the day!! :twisted:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:20 pm 

I hope so. I really do hope so!

Because... I swear... I will do it. I will put up "Beat The Clock" and plunge us all into the deepest pits of despair. We will have wonderful conversations like "OMG, you just beat my high score of 500 points with your score of 510... great, now I'll have to go back and spend another full day trying to get 520"..."Teeheehee, your possible 520 would be strong but I already have a 530... take that!"

You can save us all GoPinball... post your scores! :twisted:

I have already started playing it in preparation for next week. :ugeek:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:11 pm 

Ok folks been battling indie for the past hour or so and managed to whip up this beauty...

Score:468,469,270

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:47 pm 

@adambrooks and SirQuestinghood

:o :shock: Your are crazy Guys!
But really, really, really good! :D
I have no Words for this Highscore.
Only Respect! ;)

BB Helirist

and
SENSE OF BELONGING,
on the
WorldWideWeb.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:56 pm 

I actually just got upto 300,000,000 on my first ball. I became posessed on the multiball but unless i was going crosseyed im sure there was about 6 or 7 balls on the table haha!! I dont know what exactly i was hitting but i just know i hit a lot of jackpots was pretty awesome!! but then only managed to get about 370,000,000..just cruel i tells ya!! Im getting a good flow on the ramps sometimes being able to collect that 40,000,000 quite a lot also getting the quick multiball a fair bit which i think is doing well in keeping my game going, controlling two balls aint so bad and can last a fair while. ;)

I wish i could record my desktop while also running pinball but on this thing it is not a posibility, hopefully sometime in the near future i will get a more powerful computer

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 pm 

adambrooks wrote:
I actually just got upto 300,000,000 on my first ball. I became posessed on the multiball but unless i was going crosseyed im sure there was about 6 or 7 balls on the table haha!! I dont know what exactly i was hitting but i just know i hit a lot of jackpots was pretty awesome!! but then only managed to get about 370,000,000..just cruel i tells ya!! Im getting a good flow on the ramps sometimes being able to collect that 40,000,000 quite a lot also getting the quick multiball a fair bit which i think is doing well in keeping my game going, controlling two balls aint so bad and can last a fair while. ;)

I wish i could record my desktop while also running pinball but on this thing it is not a posibility, hopefully sometime in the near future i will get a more powerful computer

Well of souls mode will give you six balls.
glxb

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:48 pm 

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh, Thank Goodness! Since I'm a big Naruto fan... I am completely unable to go back on my promises! But you have saved us with a very... very nice score!!!

300 on first ball huh? I bet you can add your top two scores together... and make a run for that video you have posted. ;)

I am completely out of time. I have to teach myself scheme programming... and I freaking hate scheme... but I have to use it. Keep climbing my friend. :) Wednesday night or Thursday... I might have a chance to post a screen that will shock us all... full of shock.

Just saying... it's always possible. :geek:

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:51 pm 

@Glxb

ahhh right cheers man. I know ive had a fair few balls on the table b4 but when your already in a multi ball and your concentrating on your flippers it was crazy when all these other balls appeared, i wasnt expecting it i knew i was hittin a load of stuff but i was just tryin to keep my balls in play..was awesome..love this table!!

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm 

@sirquestinghood

It can take a few games to have a good run on this table. I find that the scores are usually based on really good scores from one or two balls with the rest going to $*&^!lol

I hope you can find time to have a couple more good go's at this high score :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » We're all players » Challenges