Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » We're all players » Challenges

Post subject: Highscore Thread for "HPP-Tables" 17.02.-24.02.11 (FINISHED)
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:49 pm 

Welcome in the Thread of "High Power Pc" Table (HPP)!
THE 4. COMPETITION HAS BEGUN
This week becomes in this class, the table

The Machine - Bride of Pinbot v1.2 by larsboy and others
(See the Picture below)
played.

Chosen by onlinechaos !
The Winner from the last Week, in this class.

Please, write in your Highscores only if he is higher like as a latter registered Highscore.
A Screenshot of the high score would well, however, is no prerau's
Here is the link to the Table:

http://www.gopinball.com/archives/BrideOfPinbot1_2.zip

Please, play the table just as he is too offered under the DL! For identical conditions!
Thank you for your understanding.

Have Fun!
Let the games begin!

Helirist

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

and
SENSE OF BELONGING,
on the
WorldWideWeb.

Last edited by Helirist on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Highscore Thread for "HPP-Tables" 17.02.-24.02.11 (ACTIV
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 pm 

i start the race with this, not bad, not good scoring:
good luck to all and let us join the billionairs-club ;)
Attachment:
bophs1.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:02 pm 

Ok, I put my ball in her mouth, my balls into her eyes, and both balls back into her (lol) to get that whole "I'm alive" thing... then again to watch the big wheel spin. It landed on billion but didn't give me the score? Have I missed something? When it landed on 50 million it gave it to me... but not billion. This has happened once more?

That loop shot is fun off the right flipper... to the center (hearts) loop. I use the same technique that I use for hitting the middle target on Abra Ca Dabra (or the extra ball hole on Lady Death). I hold the flipper like I'm going to cradle it... then as the ball starts to climb the flipper... I drop the flipper and re-hit it. A little bit of a crazy way to line up a shot... but it works well in FP. Almost hit the billion on it... but the light went out as the ball was going back up the ramp. I see that shot is crazy fast. :D

I'm hovering around the 140 mark... I'll play more tonight. :D

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:30 pm 

really don`t know wth the table is not showing me up in billionairs club !?
(i`ve got a billionairs message during game, think i`ve missed the right target at time, but i also can`t tell you what to hit for the billion :-/)
after 4 xtra balls (2 from small wheel)
2 metamorphosis
2 jackpots and uncountable optics activated, you should try to beat this:
Attachment:
bophs2.jpg

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:46 pm 

206 is a very nice score! :D

I'm at around 146?... not sure... just woke back up and on my lap top. :?

I didn't play this one hard core at the arcades. I got good enough to get some extra games but never in the billions. To be honest, it's a known fact that even the originals scoring system was wonky. You could have two identical players (skill level) playing the same game... and two radically different scores. There is a project where they have totally up-dated the rule set and have added some animations. I would be really neat to see what they have done to improve it. :)

It has been a lot of fun playing it again! I use to obsess over loop completions... and I'm finding myself still really enjoying it. I had also forgotten how good/quirky the voice work was on this one. Ok, I now have a new target to shoot for. 206! :twisted:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:26 am 

It has taken me way to many hours to get this... and I can say, with-out doubt, that I don't understand this scoring system at all. :evil: I was on my third ball... thinking that I was playing another dismal game of sub 100 mil. I got lucky enough to end up with 3 extra balls... I started to attack the loops... my loops carried with me from extra ball to extra ball. I shot for only opticals a bunch of times... my times bonus increased as I tried to keep 2 balls going as many times as I could. At the end of the game... end of the 3 extra balls... I had like 40? loops and an 8x multiplier for a staggering bonus. But here is the thing, I have no idea where the extra points came from... I have tried to re-create it over the last 2 hours concentrating on only loops and times bonus. The bonus has been no where even close to what happened. Not even close. ??????

When you beat this... you will get no more from me. I'm going to have to take a break from this one... before I end up hating it.

Why would not having reflections cause her face not to show? I turned them back on and her face re-appeared? I'm on an ATI Sapphire 5850.

Board index » We're all players » Challenges