Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Resources » Tutorials, how-to's, bug report and docs

Post subject: Re: Beginner tutorial by 20degree
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:14 am 

Hi guys

The free pdf guide about doing some basic modeling with Milkshape3D is now available. It has 50 pages and weight near 2.4mb.

Big thank's to GeorgeH for helping with the grammar, big thank's also to the peoples that have teached me things about Futurepinball; and big thank's to the peoples that have autorized me to create my guides (peoples of Gopinball.com, peoples of Pinsimdb.org, Chris from Futurepinball.com, Mete from Milkshape3D and many more).

Here is the link to see and download my book number 6 about doing some basics with Milkshape3D:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B60m6W-FuLPHOUlLYXFVMGRlX1k/view?usp=sharing

Also please give your comments here about this book and other guides i created if you want. Because it can help my self, to help you better; knowing things that you would like to know and understand. As said i'm not an expert, but i try as i can to make it simple for any peoples; also fun to learn and experience.

Many Thank's! A+

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 am 

Just letting peoples know, that ive also put a link to my book number 6; also into my guides about FP. A+

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:30 am 

Excellent, downloading now. I always wanted to understand MilkShape better, focused on FP.

Thanks a lot!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:12 pm 

Glad that you have like the work ive done. I wont say that ive done it all. Even if i had the last word on the finishing, there is GeorgeH that have helped me with the grammar. There is Mete from Milkshape3D that have givin me the authorizations, this beside the peoples that manage and administrate the Gopinball site, the Pinsimdb site. Well there are many peoples that have helped me.

I have updated a little my personnal website, there is a person of the website http://www.investintech.com that have writen me; and have asked me if i can put a link to an online software that convert pdf document to excel. So i have put it into my section "Extras / Softwares", if there is peoples that might be curious about it.

Beside that i think to maybe one day, to create an other guide but oriented to the software FPMeditor. This because i think it is important that peoples know how to put there ms3d file (milkshape3d file) by passing and using the software FPMeditor, then from this soft how to put there models into the software Futurepinball.

But i'm not making any promiss about creating this FPMeditor book. You must understand that i have my ways of life as: groceries, pay my bills, cleaning, etc. Also that in life some times there are unexpected incident. Still i think it is a very good idea of mine to do so.

As always i'll think about ways to mention that can be easy for all to understand, and as always must experiment the pages of this other kind of book; i dont want that my writing make readers get lost trough the pages. I'm not perfect but i care for peoples.

Peoples that have try and experiment this book about Milkshape3D. Id please like to know your opinions here. If you have find it easy to understand and learn, easy to memorize, if there are things that should be good if i make an other Milkshape3D book. Please give me your comments. I do care and it is important for my self.

Thanks for your time, and thanks to the peoples help trough time.

A+

Board index » Resources » Tutorials, how-to's, bug report and docs