Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:57 pm 

Wild,

The targets, TargAtena1 though 3, on the left side of the table don't make a sound and produce no score when I hit them.

George

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:32 am 

GeorgeH wrote:
Wild,

The targets, TargAtena1 though 3, on the left side of the table don't make a sound and produce no score when I hit them.

George

This happened once but when I closed and loaded the table again, the targets started working again. I don't know why.

George

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:03 am 

ok..guys....tnx for first.... :D

Quote:
I've not seen any problems with the ramps yet though I'm not the best player. I could use manual control of the ball but I've found it doesn't always work to my satisfaction. I may play better with the flipper settings changed.

I'm not sure what you mean by "how they fit the tables on pinsim"?

@GG,ok..sounds good. I mean, how to the insert the new table in pinsim???I never understood,how to do.

Quote:
pm for you paolo

see Sub AddScore(points) where I added nvcredits

and see where I put AddScore(0)

ah..ok bro..many tnx :D then I see.

Quote:

@This is true, but it is done on purpose, but the second time he is hit, not the first....the targetatena 1-6,produce sound and score only hit once...but the twang always feels....even targetpegasus are equal.

Quote:
This happened once but when I closed and loaded the table again, the targets started working again. I don't know why.

@ok...I'll explain how the target..athena(lateral) and pegas(front)....
these targets...are 1-6..and 1-6..ok.....but.....
or you...turn on the lights pegas....first...or lights athena.....after...or first athena first and after pegas.....why..you ask???because both target athena and both target pegas,
create an action to do.....since this is my first script,alone.....I could not work,the target athena and pegas,together .....so,one at a time....soooo....or you active all target athena...or you active the target pegas....when you complete the action derived from the respective target..you can turn them again...ok ....in this way....go to temple,for hit ll target athena....and hit the TargetPegasus(under to ramp)... hit all target pegas.....ok...

now..GG... but you say that there is a problem....but it really should not exist....because both athena target, and target pegas,They shall be reactivated, immediately after completing the end of the action....i.e...go to temple...or hit the targetpegasus,(under ramp).....expect your news..GG

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:07 pm 

ok,GG....awaiting further news from you, about errors, Also TEXT whether it is possible to look for you, if you need to correct, while I've added a special bonus kicker under the ramp, when you will be ready, you send the new versiona to try.

Thanks to all...Paolo

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:15 pm 

pm back at you bro

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:00 pm 

Paolo,

If you have a new version, go ahead and send it to me on a PM. I created a ball that I think matches your table. Miownkhan posted it here recently near the bottom of the list in "George Pack 1". The name of the ball is "Blue Sun Plasma". You are welcome to use it if you wish:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5583

It would be nice if you could save the music and HUD display settings so that when you close the table and reopen it, the table loads your previous settings. I don't know much about script but I think there is a way to save the settings to the fpRam file. This is not a critical change but would be nice.

George

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:37 pm 

Quote:
If you have a new version, go ahead and send it to me on a PM. I created a ball that I think matches your table. Miownkhan posted it here recently near the bottom of the list in "George Pack 1". The name of the ball is "Blue Sun Plasma". You are welcome to use it if you wish

ok..GG,tnx...soon I send to you the new version....so...you say a version using bam?
you want to do, even with customized physical?

Quote:
It would be nice if you could save the music and HUD display settings so that when you close the table and reopen it, the table loads your previous settings. I don't know much about script but I think there is a way to save the settings to the fpRam file. This is not a critical change but would be nice.

if it is possible,and if you can do...in fpRam....I, however, do not know and can....of course, it would be nice....I understand that it may be difficult to complete all the missions of the table, with a few balls....In fact I can put 5 balls,for game,and I added a way to win some ball in+.

but as you say save your game settings, close the table, and then resume...would be nice..but, this only Bob can....with his save game mode :D

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:12 am 

wild wrote:
....so...you say a version using bam?

Paolo,

I can't find anything wrong with the 0.97 version of your table. In my opinion, it is ready for release unless you plan on making some additional changes.

I don't see a need for a BAM version. If I made custom physics for it, I don't think it would play any better than it does now. You could add the custom ball to the package as a ZIP file with the same name as the table. Then anyone with BAM could use it or anyone without BAM could ignore it.

George

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:14 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
wild wrote:
....so...you say a version using bam?

Paolo,

I can't find anything wrong with the 0.97 version of your table. In my opinion, it is ready for release unless you plan on making some additional changes.

I don't see a need for a BAM version. If I made custom physics for it, I don't think it would play any better than it does now. You could add the custom ball to the package as a ZIP file with the same name as the table. Then anyone with BAM could use it or anyone without BAM could ignore it.

George

many thanks..GG,ok I wait a model by GF,and if anyone knows how to remove the window of H-S....for I added on DMD....and so we can release this table :D

Post Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:45 am 

Ok,this is ready for the release.....there is someone of good will that can load this into PinSimDB.org?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP