Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 2777
Location: Arkansas, USA
Wild,

I played your table a few times. Pretty cool. This one is totally different from the others.

I've been having a little trouble with the ball going into the opening below the center blue ramp when the floor is not there (when all 6 targets on the sides of the ramps are NOT lit). On one occasion, the ball got stuck in there. On 2 occasions, the ball rolled in and rolled out without it being kicked out. I took manual control of the ball once and managed to get the kicker to work correctly. I have not been able to get the kicker to function correctly when playing the ball normally.

George


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Italy
@BB....Tnx.. to you,bro :D ok send soon.


@GG...I know this is different from the others.....because the script I am doing :D it is seen that not there is the hand of JP.... :D


ok,GG,but,I need to better understand what steps you have had this problem.....

it seems to me, to understand this...the ball was blocked under the ramp-move? or or bumpers area?....and the model (TRAP-UP-DOWN) is down? and you say,the target(blu) in off?......did I get it right? if yes....so... not there are not activated objects...right? i.e.....multiball3-extraball-target blu(red light)....target white(yellow light)......?

PS;GG...please...you call me....Paolo,if you want :D


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 2777
Location: Arkansas, USA
Paolo,

the ball was blocked under the ramp-move? or bumpers area? ramp
the model (TRAP-UP-DOWN) is down? Yes
and you say,the target(blu) in off? Yes

George


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Italy
GeorgeH wrote:
Paolo,

the ball was blocked under the ramp-move? or bumpers area? ramp
the model (TRAP-UP-DOWN) is down? Yes
and you say,the target(blu) in off? Yes

George


ok.GG..tnx...therefore, the ball blocked into the kicker right?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 2777
Location: Arkansas, USA
wild wrote:
GeorgeH wrote:
Paolo,

the ball was blocked under the ramp-move? or bumpers area? ramp
the model (TRAP-UP-DOWN) is down? Yes
and you say,the target(blu) in off? Yes

George


ok.GG..tnx...therefore, the ball blocked into the kicker right?


I played 3 different games. On one game, the ball got stuck in the kicker. I had to end the game because the ball could not be recovered.

On 2 other games, the ball partially entered the opening but came back out without being kicked out. The only time so far that I have had the ball kick out correctly was when I took manual control of the ball.

George


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Italy
GeorgeH wrote:
wild wrote:
GeorgeH wrote:
Paolo,

the ball was blocked under the ramp-move? or bumpers area? ramp
the model (TRAP-UP-DOWN) is down? Yes
and you say,the target(blu) in off? Yes

George


ok.GG..tnx...therefore, the ball blocked into the kicker right?


I played 3 different games. On one game, the ball got stuck in the kicker. I had to end the game because the ball could not be recovered.

On 2 other games, the ball partially entered the opening but came back out without being kicked out. The only time so far that I have had the ball kick out correctly was when I took manual control of the ball.

George


I do not understand well, unfortunately this problem..GG,also because to me, it does not happen...the kicker,to me work....especially if there are no active target.....is not that it is an issue of keyboard,for cause the keycode test??


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Italy
I almost finished this table,I miss two things, to define and make almost complete.but I hope my brother(BB) has a little time....for this.

about for the test..GG,you have not told me anything about it.I have the new version,if you want to continue the test.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: Ontario, Canada
Well done Paolo !


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:54 pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Italy
Gimli wrote:
Well done Paolo !


then,now...you have a few time for this two thing?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:36 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: Ontario, Canada
Yes
At some point on the next couple of days


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: