Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:17 am 

This has been a project of mine that I had started a long time ago, and temporarily abandoned, why not find the music.....but now I've found the music, so I started of the build.....here is a first preview.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Saint Seiya Pinball
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:50 pm 

Hi Wild,

Great start..... ;)

Glad you could find the music.... out of interest... how long ago did you start it (before temporary abandonment)?

End of Line...

Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:45 pm 

Gin wrote:
Hi Wild,

Great start..... ;)

Glad you could find the music.... out of interest... how long ago did you start it (before temporary abandonment)?

End of Line...

Thanks...mmmmmmmmmm.......I started to do something, before DL,so..I belive summer 2014.....I can ask you...why..of this question?

Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:37 pm 

Hi Wild,

in response to your question....
Quote:
I can ask you...why..of this question?

As I am new to Future Pinball (but very keen to actually create my own table; albeit a simple table, even though I'm sure it will take me a long time (as I have no real scripting / graphics experience... so probably a couple of years then :shock: :roll: but.... this seems like a great hobby to myself)), I was curious to understand as to how long people generally spend when designing and creating their tables, and as you stated that you had started your table some time previous - it just made me wonder... that's all (as I see your name associated with a number of Future Pinball tables).

Also wondering as to whether people just work on one specific table design at a time, or not as the case may be. Anyway, thanks for your response - and I hope that I have answered your query with this reply.

So, here's looking forward to seeing more development on your Saint Seiya table :)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:40 pm 

Quote:
I was curious to understand as to how long people generally spend when designing and creating their tables,

well....It depends on many factors....the time.. of course, is based on the table, you want to do,(recreation real pinball, or original)..and its your capacity...in art or graphics..or better redraw,model 3d,build table,music and sound.about the script.....mmmmm....this is very complicated

for example, about for me,I've never had experience in script...is very difficult to understand.more easier to make the build....to understand....so I tried, and tried again,until I began to understand how the build....so....after many time,I did,WR,my first pinball,but I've had help,, to do.

wrapped one person,only, is not good also for eating... :lol: :lol: a proverb in my country...so....then help is recommended.

for the rest, and everything in your mental ability.....and belief that you can do it.

if you need some help, I'm happy to do, of course, in my present possibility, it is already a beginning for you :D

Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:59 am 

:|

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:48 am 

Looks great!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:08 pm 

Gimli wrote:
Looks great!

thanks, perhaps it would be more beautiful..... if you.......wanted

Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:56 am 

I doubt it Paolo,
I no nothing about table design, you are truly an artiist

Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:49 am 

Gimli wrote:
I doubt it Paolo,
I no nothing about table design, you are truly an artiist

me too...artist would not say......mine is pure fantasy,is a bit of copy and paste,I do not know redraw,as many big here.
I was not referring to the graphics, but of ideas..YOU IDEAS,of course, as in Cadash, some are impossible for me to do.

I believe that if you will give you a look at my latest version.....you would desire to do something....you can bet.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Closed WIP