Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: JungleGirl (WIP)
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:21 pm 

For monster bash try enabling texture compression in FP video settings

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:22 am 

Gimli wrote:
For monster bash try enabling texture compression in FP video settings

I'd be interested to see if that works.

It is possible to decrease resolution but there is no way to increase the resolution. You can make a texture larger but you can't increase the resolution. I have noticed that 2048x4096 looks much better on my PC than 1024x2048 because I have a high res monitor. Plus the guys that have 4K monitors on their pincabs need 2048x4096 or higher to make it look right. I reworked the Masters of the Universe table and found a 2048x4096 version of the playfield. I noticed that I could not read the instruction cards on the 1024x2048 version. If you publish JungleGirl at 1024x2048, you should provide the 2048x4096 version of the playfield and plastics for those of us that want it.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:40 pm 

I intend to do that George. Once I finish screwing around with the art that is. :)

Thanks guys for your help. In the meanwhile, top left header, redone and then recolored with cutouts and initial shadows )(They need to be stronger though) This is at full resolution, so the color detail comes out a lot better.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Latest projects and rants at My Facebook Page

Latest Project: fpxEngine

Post Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:39 pm 

excited for this

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:28 am 

Finished the plastics, but after having a real good look at the pf it became quite obvious to me just how piss-poor of a job I did, especially the bottom. Short story... threw out 65 percent of it and did it over from scratch. A lot more detailed, leaves actually look like leaves now, far more coloring etc. I was hoping to get this thing out, but had to be done, it just looked like s**t compared to the plastics. Still have to do a backglass and a cab for it.

Anyway, I'm using the BAM lighting now on this, but with the example i'm using, there appears to be a spotlight that makes the center way to bright. I can't find a damn thing in the BAM thread easily anymore, so I will post the code here and maybe someone can tell me where it is that turns that lighting effect down because it looks real bright compared to the rest of the pf.

Code:
   xBAM.Lights.EnableNewRenderer             = TRUE
   xBAM.Lights.MainLightLock                 = FALSE
   xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightPosition                 0,    650,    1500
   xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightProperties               1,    0.3,      1,   0.05
   xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightAttenuation              1,      0,      0
   xBAM.Lights.SetOtherLightsAttenuation        0.066,      0,  0.333
   xBAM.Lights.EnablePostprocessing          = FALSE
   xBAM.Lights.SetPostprocessing                    1,      0,      1,      1
   xBAM.Lights.SetPostprocessingForNewRenderer      1,      0,      1,      1,    2.2,      1,      1,      1,    0.2

I would put up a screenshot, but now the board attachment limit has been reached, and I hate deleting anything in a wip thread.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:57 am 

Your settings are pretty close to some of the settings I use except for the Light Source position. Try changing this line:

xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightPosition 0, 650, 1500

to this:

xBAM.Lights.SetMainLightPosition 0, 650, 500

George

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:59 am 

Thanks George. Was your settings I guess. here's that screenshot, just going to use PN now, as there is no limits there. You can see it's quite different now than what I shown before, mainly because this time I did it properly. :)
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/showt ... post112558

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:38 am 

Looks good. I use nanoflashers to handle much of the GI and cut back on the BAM lighting. I usually position one at playfield level between the 2 main flippers and 2 or more nanoflashers around the upper table. I position the upper playfield ones to illuminate models if there are any and often set them higher up, 40 to 100 mm above the playfield. I used to adjust the brightness by adjusting the color of the nanoflashers in the script. Now, I adjust the color using the color settings on the table objects. I add several light modes that the user can select so I change the brightness of them in the script. You don't want to adjust the brightness of nanoflashers above 1.0 in the script because that is where the glow starts, below 1.0 only affects brightness. The model of nanoflashers somehow cut off the glow of flashers and if you exceed 1.0, you will turn on the glow which you don't want.

Once I have the nanoflashers set up the way I want, I switch to invisible nanoflashers that Francisco built for me. These are difficult to move or even select so I do this last. You work with them like invisible flippers. I am sure Francisco would be OK with you using them.

Slamt1lt adjusts brightness of all the lights on the table in the script with a single line of code in the script. I have noticed this increases the brightness of the playfield light inserts more than the other lights (or at least it appears that way). He usually sets the code in the script to a brightness of 1.6. I have found this works to a point but I have some lighting modes I create that require the playfield light inserts be brighter. This requires naming each light in the script and control them with a constant (so it is quite a bit of work).

That is how I do it anyway if you are interested.

George

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:29 pm 

I'm not messing around with too much BAM George. I would rather spend the weeks months making a table and getting it out rather than sit around playing with numbers and not release a thing. There are others here that are far better at that than me, and if they want to do that, that's perfectly fine with me, in fact be quite happy. I have the bam code already in place, I just disabled the bulbs because I didn't like them at the time. My code...

Code:
Dim fpxBAMLights                  ' Main Light setting (day/dusk/night etc)
Dim fpxBulbBrightness,fpxBulbGlowRadius,fpxBulbGlowBrightness ' variables for bulbs settings
Dim fpxLensBrightness,fpxLensGlowRadius,fpxLensGlowBrightness ' variables for Lights settings
Dim fpxPlasticBrightness,fpxPlasticGlowRadius,fpxPlasticGlowBrightness ' variables for Lights settings

fpxBAMLights=2   ' sets playfield lighting (bright/Dark)
fpxBulbBrightness=6:fpxBulbGlowRadius=45:fpxBulbGlowBrightness=.1 'sets bulb intensity
fpxLensBrightness=1.5:fpxLensGlowRadius=35:fpxLensGlowBrightness=1.25 'sets light lens intensity
fpxPlasticBrightness=2:fpxPlasticGlowRadius=1:fpxPlasticGlowBrightness=.1 'sets plastics intensity

' playfield Bulbs
'BulbLS1EXT.Brightness=(fpxBulbBrightness/3):BulbLS1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxBulbGlowRadius):BulbLS1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxBulbGlowBrightness)
'BulbLS2EXT.Brightness=(fpxBulbBrightness/3):BulbLS2EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxBulbGlowRadius):BulbLS2EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxBulbGlowBrightness)
'BulbLeftLaneEXT.Brightness=(fpxBulbBrightness/3):BulbLeftLaneEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxBulbGlowRadius):BulbLeftLaneEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxBulbGlowBrightness)
'RightSlingshotBulb1EXT.Brightness=(fpxBulbBrightness/3):RightSlingshotBulb1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxBulbGlowRadius):RightSlingshotBulb1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxBulbGlowBrightness)
'RightSlingshotBulb2EXT.Brightness=(fpxBulbBrightness/3):RightSlingshotBulb2EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxBulbGlowRadius):RightSlingshotBulb2EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxBulbGlowBrightness)
'BulbRightLaneEXT.Brightness=(fpxBulbBrightness/3):BulbRightLaneEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxBulbGlowRadius):BulbRightLaneEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxBulbGlowBrightness)

' Lens
LightTrg1EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTrg1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTrg1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightLeftInLaneTriggerEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightLeftInLaneTriggerEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightLeftInLaneTriggerEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTrg2EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTrg2EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTrg2EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightRightInLaneTriggerEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightRightInLaneTriggerEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightRightInLaneTriggerEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightRightOutLaneTriggerEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightRightOutLaneTriggerEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightRightOutLaneTriggerEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightLeftOutLaneTriggerEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightLeftOutLaneTriggerEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightLeftOutLaneTriggerEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightBallSaverEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightBallSaverEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightBallSaverEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTrg10kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTrg10kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTrg10kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTrg25KEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTrg25KEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTrg25KEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTrgEBEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTrgEBEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTrgEBEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTrgSPECEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTrgSPECEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTrgSPECEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light2xEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light2xEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light2xEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light3xEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light3xEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light3xEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light4xEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light4xEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light4xEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light5xEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light5xEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light5xEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightShootAgainEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightShootAgainEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightShootAgainEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light1kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light1kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light1kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light2kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light2kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light2kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light3kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light3kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light3kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light4kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light4kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light4kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light5kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light5kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light5kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light6kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light6kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light6kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light7kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light7kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light7kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light8kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light8kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light8kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light9kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light9kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light9kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light10kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light10kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light10kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light20kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light20kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light20kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
Light30kEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):Light30kEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):Light30kEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
K10EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):K10EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):K10EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
K20EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):K20EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):K20EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
K30EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):K30EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):K30EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
SpecialEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):SpecialEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):SpecialEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_JEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_JEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_JEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_UEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_UEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_UEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_NEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_NEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_NEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_GEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_GEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_GEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_LEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_LEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_LEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_EEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_EEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_EEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_GGEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_GGEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_GGEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_IEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_IEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_IEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_REXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_REXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_REXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
L_LLEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):L_LLEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):L_LLEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_JEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_JEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_JEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_UEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_UEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_UEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_NEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_NEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_NEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_GEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_GEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_GEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_LEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_LEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_LEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_EEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_EEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_EEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_GGEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_GGEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_GGEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_IEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_IEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_IEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_REXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_REXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_REXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LDT_LLEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LDT_LLEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LDT_LLEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightEscapeEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightEscapeEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightEscapeEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightSkillShot1EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightSkillShot1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightSkillShot1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightSkillShot2EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightSkillShot2EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightSkillShot2EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightSkillShot3EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightSkillShot3EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightSkillShot3EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightJackpot1EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightJackpot1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightJackpot1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightMultiball1EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightMultiball1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightMultiball1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTrg2EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTrg2EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTrg2EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightLeftLoopEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightLeftLoopEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightLeftLoopEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightSpinner1EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightSpinner1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightSpinner1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightJackpot2EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightAdvanceValueEBEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightAdvanceValueEBEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightMultiball2EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightMultiball2EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightMultiball2EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
CollectJGEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):CollectJGEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):CollectJGEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightRightLoopEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightRightLoopEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightRightLoopEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightAdvanceValue10EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightAdvanceValue10EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightAdvanceValue10EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightAdvanceValue20EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightAdvanceValue20EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightAdvanceValue20EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightAdvanceValue30EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightAdvanceValue30EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightAdvanceValue30EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightAdvanceValue40EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightAdvanceValue40EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightAdvanceValue40EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightAdvanceValue50EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightAdvanceValue50EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightAdvanceValue50EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightAdvanceValueEBEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightAdvanceValueEBEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightAdvanceValueEBEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightAdvanceValueSPEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightAdvanceValueSPEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightAdvanceValueSPEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTriggerStar1EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTriggerStar1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTriggerStar1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTriggerGuide1EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTriggerGuide1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTriggerGuide1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTriggerGuide2EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTriggerGuide2EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTriggerGuide2EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTriggerGuide3EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTriggerGuide3EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTriggerGuide3EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
LightTriggerGuideBankMadeEXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):LightTriggerGuideBankMadeEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):LightTriggerGuideBankMadeEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
BumperCap1EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):BumperCap1EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):BumperCap1EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
BumperCap2EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):BumperCap2EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):BumperCap2EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
BumperCap3EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):BumperCap3EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):BumperCap3EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
BumperCap4EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):BumperCap4EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):BumperCap4EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)
BumperCap5EXT.Brightness=(fpxLensBrightness):BumperCap5EXT.GlowRadius=(fpxLensGlowRadius):BumperCap5EXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxLensGlowBrightness)

' Plastic
p_FlipREXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_FlipREXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_FlipREXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_FlipLEXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_FlipLEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_FlipLEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_SlingLEXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_SlingLEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_SlingLEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_SlingREXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_SlingREXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_SlingREXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_TargetLEXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_TargetLEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_TargetLEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_PlungerREXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_PlungerREXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_PlungerREXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_SideLEXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_SideLEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_SideLEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_SideREXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_SideREXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_SideREXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_LoopLEXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_LoopLEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_LoopLEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_GuideLEXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_GuideLEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_GuideLEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_GuideREXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_GuideREXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_GuideREXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_LoopREXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_LoopREXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_LoopREXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_HeaderLEXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_HeaderLEXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_HeaderLEXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)
p_HeaderREXT.Brightness=(fpxPlasticBrightness):p_HeaderREXT.GlowRadius=(fpxPlasticGlowRadius):p_HeaderREXT.GlowBrightness=(fpxPlasticGlowBrightness)

I don't play slams tables because I can't download them since I am never home and dropbox is restricted on public wi-fi networks. In fact several new releases are too heavy for my little laptop, and don't even load in the editor now because the graphics overwhelms the intel 630 I have in my "outside" computer so I wouldn't be able to even see the script. In other words, no examples to look at, and I just want to get the damn table out that people can play and start work on more important things.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:35 pm 

Sounds good to me.

George

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP