Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post subject: Re: Batman (data east) wip
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:21 pm 

It looks really goood

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:34 pm 

thanks Francesco, I'm glad the table looks good to you.

there is someone who can put me in writing what this guy says,please?
especially if it speaks of the replay ..... victory lap ..... 9:23 .... shot bat-cave .... 13:22 ..... to minute .... 13:50, talk about extraball pointing your finger at the bat-cave entrance, what does it say?also speaks of the diverter on the ramp, I think it explains how it is activated......

it would be very helpful if I knew what he said....I also noticed some animations that in the vpx version, I didn't see, maybe Gin, can you tell me if he saw them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmdMfgCOYoM

Post Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:26 pm 

Wild,

I think this is what you were needing:

victory lap ..... 9:23

Here is that victory lap for 3 million, hit the ramp. There we go we got 3 million for that. So I have to hit the target bank 6 times to spell "BATMAN" to get the 15 million. So lets show you some Joker 2 million action.

shot bat-cave .... 13:22

[bat cave flashing] I can still try and get the 15 million jackpot. Never mind. Oh. The 3 million is lit for an extra ball I think. I don't know. I can't tell. I got the 3 million though. It was an extra ball. OK

to minute .... 13:50

You probably couldn't see but in the ramp there are 2 inserts. One is that double score and one is for an extra ball. That was flashing along with the 3 million and so I collected 3 million and an extra ball. Shoot again. Oh yeah. So the other thing that is cool about this game is if you (What is it?) complete a bank of these targets this light turns on and so instead of feeding the ramp over and over again this diverter pops out and diverts the ball onto the playfield into a very deadly trajectory. You don't really want to loop that ramp over and over and over again especially if this red light is on. Let see if that is going to divert into the playfield. Yep and you see how dangerous that is? That red light pretty much means "Don't hit the ramp or you will die". You can use the roll over lanes up top to add to your multiplier but as we know that is not super valuable.

George

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:23 am 

Hi Wild,

Quote:
I also noticed some animations that in the vpx version, I didn't see, maybe Gin, can you tell me if he saw them?

When using PinMAME [I do not have VPX installed :roll: ... a clean install a few weeks ago...), I have managed to see the 'Victory Loop' and the 'Loops Batcave Value' countdowns (that could be achieved with the DMD Font sets that I have previously sent you (I think :? )), but I have not managed to see/capture the "Multiball" or "BATCAVE"; 3D Text look, animations.

However, from watching the YouTube video I did notice that I had not captured the 'Danger' or 'Tilt' animations - but have done so now and will send them to you, as well as another font set for the text used in displaying the gameplay 'Shots' in the attract mode.

I will continue trying to capture any of the missing animations - but... if there is anyone who could help me understand how to better emulate the switches correctly (as per the 'rules'), using PinMAME; i.e. programming PinMAME to complete the required actions to see the animations, then it would be greatly appreciated.

Gin

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:55 am 

Thanks Gin,and George....

@George,the Italian translation is very confusing, I can't understand it well (but it's not your fault) I thought the guy explained how these modes are activated, but apparently he try guesses.reviewing the video happens in multiball.....I have to try to understand by intuition.

@Gin,I don't know what to tell you, you're doing a great job, it's a pity that at the moment (someone apart) we are alone, for the rest.....I received your package, but I don't know how I could use them, could you give me a suggestion (are they numbers)?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:28 pm 

Wild,

About the only thing I can conclude from the video is that you hit the target bank 6 times to spell "BATMAN" to get 15 million but you probably already know this.

I performed a detailed searched for a rulesheet on the internet but was unable to find one.

Gin,

You might try posting a question on VPForums.org. Although those guys use roms, it seems like they would have to figure out how to access the data in the rom file somehow.

George

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:01 am 

ok ... here is another video, with the latest updates, I added some toys, which is not in the real version, but this is a recreation, and as Slam says .... it can only be improved,also thanks to Bam.... I think that is played,in a good way right now (and to think that it is only FP standard version ..... (maybe later a dynamic flipper, it can be added ... just find a volunteer).

I have to conclude a couple of missions, Gin, he is doing a great job with animations, in some he had to work on it a little, and the result is excellent.

thanks to all for listening, even to those who do not comment......over and out ;)

Post Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:51 am 

Really nice work Wild. The VP version is very well done, almost perfect so it's a tall task to recreate this version to that level. And as we all know, most virtual pinball players will flock to the VP version of the game, which is now fully 3D and works in VR.

My suggestion is to make a new version of the game and add better music, sounds and rules. Make it your own version.

That's what Future Pinball does best....no ROM support encourages more creativity.

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP