Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post subject: Glow Pin
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:58 pm 

After the failure of the table Bee Infestation (it really was a terrible design), I decided to go back to Glow Pin which was working out well but had some minor flaws. After a few creative sessions I have managed to fix what I didn't like and bring the table to a state where I will definitely be able to finish it and be happy with the results. Expect more updates and possibly a playable beta within a few weeks.

Post subject: Re: Glow Pin
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:24 pm 

Simple layout, yet efficient. I like it :)

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:43 pm 

I find that when I go for something complicated, the table is just too linear and doesn't play well with the randomness of pinball. My first design of this table was too open and the gameplay wasn't exciting. I added a few more targets and the rollovers in the middle just to make sure that there is always something happening.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:44 pm 

Well, I am going to need some help in finishing this one. I simply don't have the time to dedicate myself to a pinball table at this moment. The layout I came up with plays great and I just don't want to see the work I have done so far go to waste like it has many times before.

The basic gameplay ideas for the table are:
- A skills shot is determined by randomly lighting one of the two lights at the top.
- The rototarget is like the bowling ball return and a each target would light a ball of a certain colour on the adjacent lights.
- The two drop targets in the top left would be a representation of the 7-10 split. Both need to be knocked down within a certain period of time.
- The three targets in the top right are for getting a "turkey".
- Completing each of the above goals turns on one of the three lights below the rollover arrangement.
- The triangle arrangement of rollovers is used to increment a bonus system. Dropping the line of drop targets on the right (labeled Spare) can also complete the remaining rollovers and increment the bonus.
- The pins on the right are part of the jackpot system. If the kicker at the end is hit with all 3 goals completed, then the jackpot is awarded.

Theme:
The theme of the table was to be glow pin/cosmic bowling with a futureistic feel and plenty of neons. I never got to this point so I have no real sketches or resources.

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQ3HV2TE

I hope that what I have provided inspires you. Do what you wish with the table, but I request that you simply add my username (Pinbotic) in the credits.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:32 am 

That playfield looks great so far Gianfranco! Well done

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:39 pm 

исти196.81повоReprНатаармиXVIIЛаптакадPuisдекоRobeЗарипредProf4028РоссПлатTescинтеклейАлекMeta
ChriDeniDantYangXVIIРиффтканEnriIntrЛисоSaysGranСтолМакуПроцRomaXVIIЛыньNiveCurvNX10ElipGeor
FedeЧернsoftJackЛарсPlayРыбаМаштЯковоборLadiАльпJamePaliElegСевеCorbJudiБерюFranпостRomaCoto
турфSnowСироCircMariPalithesстихFallPhilсегоРудиSelaWillГребПальАркрнасиЦеркOpenСодеКомаSvet
ТараXVIIRobeZoneТрибZoneChet3110ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаZoneZoneZoneсереВоляZoneZone
ZoneизноlornMiniYellMABETekaNord123-SteiдизаФомиOlmeLuxeMWReРазмРоссBELLСереAUDIУльячитаbalk
У-00UriaинстJohnупакHighКитаForeWindThinупакBorkSaloChouTwisЛитРЛитРJaneспраПапсЛитРНестЛеон
BeatЛитРматеЦареСамонберобучКульКузнPostЗахаOmsaИллюУэствузоBackВитрЛещиКазамарлДубаDeftслед
СтепТопоАлекИсаеКаркKnocThouDisnСиморелиСапоЛашаБелоТаврСодеSeedИнжеCornязыксостКрупMiniMini
MiniPianФормПираЛукиEricЦукаАралправО`ДвКамеавтоВасиtuchkasнеблАгап

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP