Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP

Post subject: Megaman XO
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:29 am 

Hi there i wonder how to delete my New Topic called "8 Stages Boss". Maybe an administrator could do this for me, since the new topic of my table "W"ork "I"n "P"rogress. So it is the topic "8 stages boss" that is deleted, to save some hosting space on Gopinball.

The new topic is more "Megaman XO" my new table that is in work progress, when i have the time since of my ways of life (groceries, cleaning, etc). In this FP game the player start to put a coin and start the game. The pinball "DMD" say press the (Right Flipper) to "Select/Change a stage"; and to press the (Left Flipper) to Play the stage. It is based on some of the old Nes game called Megaman 2.

What i mean by that is that the player choose one of the "8 stages boss". Before the ball enter the plunger lane, the player select the stage. After see a Dmd animation showing the boss; similar when seiing a boss before playing the stage in the old Nes game. Then the corresponding music start with some playfield stage look; and the ball is put into the plunger lane.

Each stage have 5 same objectives, the simple difference is that a different stage; make the order of the objectives change. There is the objectif to enter the 4 bottom inner lanes, the objectif to hit all drop targets, the objectif to hit the swing targets some amount of time, the objectif to enter the ramp some amount of time; and the objectif to hit the bumpers some amount of time.

When the 5 objectifs of some selected stages are done, then the big light between the flippers blink; so the player loose on purpose the ball making the player choose an other stage. The stage objectifs done, make some light turn to on; corresponding to some stage. When the 8 stages lights are turned to on, then what ever stage the player choose make the final stage playfield look; with some objectifs to be done much more time. When the objectifs order of the last stage all done, the player have won the game; and can continue to have more points if he/she want.

Each stage the player can lost the ball into the drain 5 - 6 times, like if the player would have 5 - 6 try to make all the objectifs of a stage. For an other stage the player can have again 5 - 6 try to complete the other stage objectifs.

Some peoples would find this type of game "boring", but my intention is more to make peoples follow the scripting with details as always; giving them some Futurepinball creations ideas. Maybe some peoples trough time, could help me finish this table; but as said i have my ways of life.

Here is a url link to a Animated Gif image, that simply show 4 of the 9 stages playfield looks i have done. It can help also visualize more when i say the objectifs order into the game. All the playfields stage look has been done, but i show only 4 stage look in the image. I have put the image on my online drive and made available to see with the following link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B60m6W-FuLPHNVdsYzBZdUxtQW8

I wonder what peoples think of the table, and think about the idea?

A+

Post subject: Re: Megaman XO
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:51 am 

I like it, it's a good idea 8-)

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:11 am 

I have made for peoples a link to the FP table of what ive done so far.

It have the animations of the boss stage choosen, to choose a stage press the "Right Flipper"; then to play the stage press the "Left Flipper". You should then see the animation of the boss stage choosen.

I have only made 4 boss stages objectif on the 8 boss stages objectifs. The boss stages made are: "Airman Stage", "Quickman Stage", "Woodman Stage" and "Crashman Stage" as told only 4 boss stages objectif. I have not made the "Wily Stage Objectifs" when all the boss stage objectifs are done.

For giving you the idea i have, seiing the image of the playfield. The "5 Green Lights" on the left near the outside alley, are the lights that indicate to the game and the player if the player do the 1st objectif of the stage to the 5th objectif of the choosen stage.

A little higher still on the left there is "5 Orange Lights", these lights are the number of try (ExtraBall's) the player can loose the ball into the "Drain" below the flippers. So if you obtain some objectifs and loose your ball, you can continue the same stage and try to continue the stage objectifs. When all the stage objectifs are done then the big red circle light between the flippers blink, the player can loose its ball on purpose then choose an other stage to complete the objectifs.

The "5 Red Lights" on the right near the flippers are the (Skill Shot Lights). When the player ball in the plunger lane alley, reach and hit the "Plunger Lane Gate" it check the (Skill Shot Lights) and indicate what is the objectif that must be done on the stage choosen.

The "Purple and Yellow Lights" on the right side of the cab, are the lights that correspond to the stage choosen. When all the stage objectifs are done, the corresponding light of the stage is turned to on. When all the lights are turned to on, what ever after the stage choosen; the player see the "Wily Stage" and have more objectifs to be done and much more times.

Here is the Url link to the Zip file that i have done and hosted on my drive. Zipped it weight near 23.6MB and unzipped it weight near 25.6MB. As always i encourage peoples to antivirus check the file, even if i know that it dont have any virus into it. You dont need a FP version that would need BAM or some FP with Physics. Just the basic FP software to open the FP table, to see the script and to play the game.

It is an "Megaman XO Unfinished Demo Version", so that peoples can try it:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B60m6W-FuLPHTG43czJMOHFZM0E

A+

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:07 pm 

I wonder if peoples have try'd the unfinished Megaman XO and what you think about it so far?

Thank's for your time and answers.

A+

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables WIP