Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 65  Next
 Post subject: Re: Slamtilt's new releases on his new website
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:41 pm 

Xenon Pro is available to download.

Flash Gordon should be available later.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:27 pm 

The following were released today:

- Flash Gordon ULTIMATE Pro 1.02
- Kiss ULTIMATE Pro 1.03

Iron Man ULTIMATE Pro 1.03 is going to be released next plus another one is incoming.

Quote:
And because I reached 100 new subs, it's going to be a big game this time.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:37 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
Skyrider wrote:
GeorgeH wrote:
Thanks for the link. I've not seen it before. I only see 10 tables to download. He did more than that. I wonder why he didn't include more.

George

I think there will come more. He's frequently uploading... All of the tables are using his new Physics 2.7 which play very nice in my opinion!

I read on his Facebook page that he is still getting his site up and running. I think you are right that more will come.

Do you have his Physics 2.7 in an XML file? All I could find on his site is an EXE file. I don't think I will be able to play my other tables with the correct physics if I don't have an XML file for his tables.

George

Hi George! Not sure if this was said already, sorry, I just created my profile just now. I believe that Slams new tables come with the physics embedded in the table scripts. I have not used an xml file or changed the fp exe for any of his new tables to work perfectly.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:49 pm 

Iron Man ULTIMATE Pro 1.03 was released yesterday https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium

Anyone joining, please subscribe to his youtube channel if you like what he does - https://www.youtube.com/user/VirtuaPinball/featured

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:36 pm 

I don't think he's incorporated the physics. I checked the script and the physics portion is there but coded out as it has the ' before the lines.

what physics EXE are you using Runner? or are you using 1.0?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:46 pm 

djlunchbox wrote:
I don't think he's incorporated the physics. I checked the script and the physics portion is there but coded out as it has the ' before the lines.

Actually, that is how the XML in the script looks. You save it as a comment. I explained how to do it to Slam here:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=8193

George

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:18 pm 

Wait so even if it appears all green with the ' at the beginning, those physics aspects will still affect the gameplay?

I thought if they were commented out they didnt?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:54 pm 

djlunchbox wrote:
Wait so even if it appears all green with the ' at the beginning, those physics aspects will still affect the gameplay?

I thought if they were commented out they didnt?

For "normal" commands, yes.

But Rav made it so all of that info from the xml will be recognised as long as it is commented out. Otherwise none of it would work in table script, as FP has no idea what any of it means.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:40 pm 

djlunchbox wrote:

Terry and George said it best! But if you want to test it dj, create a new table using BAM and the default FP exe, and play it (you will notice 1.0 physics). Then copy and paste the XML, and dynamic flippers from one of Slams table into your new table's script under "Option Explicit" at the beginning and see the difference. It really works and you will notice the difference right away!

I'm using the default fp exe for the moment, with the watermark and all. Although I have a cabinet, I'm currently testing with my normal PC with just the latest BAM & FP combo from RAV.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:54 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
djlunchbox wrote:

Actually, that is how the XML in the script looks. You save it as a comment. I explained how to do it to Slam here:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=8193

George

Hey George, btw Gimli said he would check with RAV because the XBAM.BallSpeedLimit parameter is not working. I tried with a setting of 1 which I figured would stop the ball pretty much and it was as fast as usual. So I guess it's the same thing you mentioned in your post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 644 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 65  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release