Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Faxanadu X FuturePinball Game
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:30 pm 

Some friends of mine have suggested to me, to keep my life private, to simply create some author name for a book. I find it strange! But by curiosity i wonder what first and last name some peoples might suggest for me? Some kind of book artist name A+

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:14 am 

I have made a new Faxanadu X version 1.11 "Easy Game". The difference between "Normal and "Easy"? Well the "Easy" it cost less money points for the items, the player points and boss points is more easy also; and the save ball kicker on the outside lanes always save the ball.

I have not done much change in the script, ive simply used the same table "Normal v1.11" and changed the items prices, the player and boss points; the save ball kicker of the outside lanes.

Ive told previously that in time i would do an "Easy" version and that's what i did. I have put my computer back to new, and the soft Futurepinball work just fine. So i'm happy of so, so i can continue my FP pinball's projects.

Here is the link to the Faxanadu X Futurepinball Game:
http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-10255-faxanadu_x

Thank's to all peoples that have helped me trough time.

A+

Post Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:26 am 

I wonder if some one since my camera is broken i cant film my pc screen and video capture softwares are too heavy for my old computer. I'd like to have some youtube video of some one playing the Faxanadu X v1.11 pinball game, so there could be a video about it; this could be also good for Pinsimdb.org. Thank's A+

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:37 am 

Thank's for your great comments NancyGo about the table on Pinsimdb "Faxanadu" at: http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-10255-faxanadu_x

Yes it's the first of it's kind in the pinball games, because the player must make some money points to buy some items; for progressing in the game. I dont think there is a table like this one that you make some money points to buy items to progress, with some player and boss points; troughout the pinball game. A story in the game that can be skipped, with great sounds and musics. I'm not sure but think there is none other of this type made previously in the pinball industry.

It would be amazing if in real life, some company would create this pinball game; with the models textured and scripting. Also show it everything like this pinball called "Barb Wire" at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glr4Ih-Bdb4. Or even some movie film that the principal actors would play this pinball table in real life. If it would happen i would like to be the first informed.

Once again this table would not be possible without you guys that have helped me to script.

Thank's. A+

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:46 pm 

20degree wrote:
I wonder if some one since my camera is broken i cant film my pc screen and video capture softwares are too heavy for my old computer. I'd like to have some youtube video of some one playing the Faxanadu X v1.11 pinball game, so there could be a video about it; this could be also good for Pinsimdb.org. Thank's A+

There are several free programs that record video of your desktop or application. I used "Wink" about 5 years ago and thought it is pretty good but Gizmo recommends some other products now:

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-fr ... corder.htm

George

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:30 pm 

Thank's for the link GeorgeH A+. I have tryed a fiew of them, but it did not work much. But i have find one called Ocam from http://www.ohsoft.net that work not very much but is fine. Here is a link of a Faxanadu Future Pinball Game on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8WfkmrTzuo.

It's not much but it should help peoples see and hear the fun pinball quest game. The graphic quality of the video is not too clear. But it should be fine.

I have much to do, there are much more that i must learn for my next free pdf guide about Milkshape3d; this beside my ways of life.

A+

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:47 pm 

The resolution is not great and the frame rate is pretty low which is probably why it works on your PC. It works well enough that so people can see it which is what you want. I think YouTube may also alter these things to require less space.

George

Post Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:04 am 

Hi there, i notice the last comment on Pinsimdb about my Faxanadu pinball. Yes it is an addictive game and this game make peoples dont see time passing.

Now about the graphics of the table. A lot of peoples have mentionned that the playfield should have other table looks.

Well i have an other idea, that can make the playfield look change on events (like entering a kicker) or (hitting some target) or (on some timer). But i'll need peoples help!

Here is the link of the page image between the flippers:
http://nintendoforever.free.fr/Nes/Faxanadu/Faxanadu_Index.php

What is important to keep on the playfield image is the "White Ennemies" under the Wagon model that are under the flashing white zone indicating if it add some (Bonus points) when entered the drain. You can keep also the image between the flippers (Dragon with Swordmen) "If you want".

You can also change the look of the surface that is above the Drain Kicker, below the flippers at the bottom.

Look ideas i have, when the player enter the church kicker to see the king at the beginning the table playfield look; could look like some Faxanadu/Castle. When kicked out of the church king kicker show my default playfield look.

When entered the house kicker to buy some item like shield, the playfield look could be like some place that sell some shields. When the player buy some weapon, the playfield look could be like some place that is a swords weapons shop. When buy some magic the playfield could look as some place that sell some magic. Well i think you got the idea!

When seeing the guru at the church kicker, the playfield could look at some church look. When the player have lost his "life points" before the boss points and enter the wagon kicker to bring back the last fight; then the playfield look could show some place that the player buy some faxanadu food to bring his life points back.

When the player have entered the wagon kicker to fight the boss, the playfield look could be like some boss faxanadu level look, and when the player has lost his life points; the playfield look return to its default look.

The images resolution could be 300dpi, but i prefere more 72dpi or 96dpi (dot per inch); for loading the table faster and for slow computer.

This Faxanadu X pinball would be like version 1.12. Dont worry i know how to make the table playfield image look change on events and to program it. I just need some talented graphic artist that respect the image playfield size, respect the (white bonus pts ennemies).

Also it could make peoples downlaod the new Faxanadu X to see the scripts, to understand how FP creators and players could create some tables that the playfield look change on events.

Thank's for your time and help.

A+

Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:47 pm 

I am almost finish the new version. What i have simply done is when the player see the king in the church the playfield change a bit. When into the house to buy an item the playfield change a bit, depending of the item to buy. When a money target is hit the playfield show some $$$ signs temporary. It's the same game, just the playfield look change some time.

A+

Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:35 am 

There is now a new version of Faxanadu X Pinball. It is version 1.12 Normal Game, there is slights changes but it is the same as version 1.11 Normal Game. The thing that have changed is that the playfield change on some events. Like when hitting the money targets the playfield change momentary. When entering the kicker house to buy an item, it show some look that correspond to the item buyed. When seeing the king or guru in the church, it show the corresponding playfield. Also when you figh some boss, the playfield change to some boss playfield.

You can find it at:
http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-10255-faxanadu_x_pinball

I have not seen some Futurepinball table creators, create a table that the playfield look change depending on what event(s) is hit or done. I think it is possibly the first one of it's kind, since the look change on some events. So i have think it could be a nice idea to design and program a table like this. If you want download the table Faxanadu X version 1.12 on Pinsimdb.org; play it and write some comments about it. I hope it could give you some ideas?

Have fun!

A+

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release