Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 pm
Posts: 139
Location: The Great Midwest
Releasing Shrek - a recreation of the Stern 2008 title (mod of Family Guy- Special thanks to Glxb & Highlander). Based on the first 3 movies, this recreation of the 2008 stern classic has been slavishly recreated. Highlights include: 6 swamp modes, Donkey mini-playfield, 3 different multi-balls and 5 Prince Charming modes. Can you reach Far Far Away Mode?

***************************************************
*Fixes for version 1.1 (4/17/14):
* -Audio overlaps fixed.
* -Audio normalizaion on some sounds- especially Bass for Cabs.
* -For Desktop users, the second DMD added.
****************************************************

For now, Find it only at http://www.player3productions.com
Image

_________________
http://www.player3productions.com
follow me on twitter @player3products
My tables:Ladies of Comics Street Ed, Shrek, Heavy Metal, Nehwon (Fafhrd, Gray Mouser), NHL TableHockey, BOC
Current WIPs: ???


Last edited by comicalman on Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:20 am
Posts: 1911
WOWWW.... this is great !!, the table is really beautiful :shock: :shock: :shock: ... Hmm it is a CAB version, I played on a dekstop and obviously I do not know how to put the DMD on the table. :oops:
Anyway I thank you for this wonderful creationImage


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 am
Posts: 746
Danke dir für diesen Shrek Pinball schade das er nicht für alle Freigegeben wird vielleicht machst du noch diesen für alle

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 pm
Posts: 139
Location: The Great Midwest
bil wrote:
...obviously I do not know how to put the DMD on the table. :oops:


For now you can try it with different views (F1, etc.) I will go ahead and release a desktop version soon....

_________________
http://www.player3productions.com
follow me on twitter @player3products
My tables:Ladies of Comics Street Ed, Shrek, Heavy Metal, Nehwon (Fafhrd, Gray Mouser), NHL TableHockey, BOC
Current WIPs: ???


Last edited by comicalman on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:20 am
Posts: 1911
Thank you very much for your quick response ;) , no problem, I will wait the time it takes 8-)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:10 pm
Posts: 49
Location: Germany
thanks for big Table ;)

is a script error in line 2128


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:16 am
Posts: 1221
Location: Ontario, Canada
Bil - delete the DMD, create a new "Hud DMD", call it DispDMD1 and move it to where you would like on the screen.





bil wrote:
WOWWW.... this is great !!, the table is really beautiful :shock: :shock: :shock: ... Hmm it is a CAB version, I played on a dekstop and obviously I do not know how to put the DMD on the table. :oops:
Anyway I thank you for this wonderful creationImage


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/open6l
http://www.twitter.com/open6l

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:10 pm
Posts: 49
Location: Germany
open6l wrote:
delete the DMD, create a new "Hud DMD", call it DispDMD1 and move it to where you would like on the screen.


;) THX


but
further there
script error line 2128


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:16 am
Posts: 1221
Location: Ontario, Canada
when do you get this error? I just played a complete game and it didn't error for me. Started a second game after the first and still no error.

der_mr_tsk wrote:
open6l wrote:
delete the DMD, create a new "Hud DMD", call it DispDMD1 and move it to where you would like on the screen.


;) THX


but
further there
script error line 2128

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/open6l
http://www.twitter.com/open6l

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shrek (Stern 2008)
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:10 pm
Posts: 49
Location: Germany
open6l wrote:
when do you get this error? I just played a complete game and it didn't error for me. Started a second game after the first and still no error.

der_mr_tsk wrote:
open6l wrote:
delete the DMD, create a new "Hud DMD", call it DispDMD1 and move it to where you would like on the screen.


;) THX


but
further there
script error line 2128
""""strangely""""
with me it is with play, by Ball two
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron