Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: Slamtilt's new releases on his new website
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:10 am 

Hi George,

Thanks for your answer. It is what I did, but even when I copy all "Day" parameter in End user setting, it doesn't show me it at first. I need to go throw the menu to put "day" manually.
And the other think it's if you don't use the new renderer thing it is more ugly than the 1.13 version. To much light etc....

Well ... i'm still trying things to make it better.

Thx again for your help.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:26 pm 

Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.08 is posted.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:24 pm 

I made a short gameplay demo of Robocop Ultimate Pro (for FP) in 4K 60 fps.

It nicely shows off FP-BAM's newer Lighting, Shadows, RGB Inserts, Bump Mapping and more very nicely. This is how FP is "supposed" to look with the correct POV and Lighting in a cabinet view. Love this table!

Pardon my bad gameplay...I played this game on my TV with it displayed sideways.

https://youtu.be/qglzvrVKLtY

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:47 pm 

Bam New Renderer (Bump Maps & Lighting) vs Future Pinball's Original Renderer.

This video shows the dramatic difference BAM's renderer, bump mapping and lighting can make.

Bump Mapping isn't a "new" feature for BAM, but it wasn't until recently that any tables made good use of it. Most of SLAMT1LT's Ultimate Pro tables are now using Bump Maps.

https://youtu.be/oK2Nzs6YLNE

Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 am 

My own mod idea to replace the lightsabers in SW DSA... using a hologram it "looks" REALLY nice.... the only problem is holograms render in front of everything....so at the part where the hilt and saber join, you can see the hologram through the hilt model. I get around most of it by editing the blade image and adding a glowing light there. Works pretty good and the animation of the sabers at the end of each round works perfect!

Since its a hologram, you can actually turn on and off the glowing blade with an animation...and you can animate the blade with flashing / pulsating glow,etc.

Don't know if this idea will go into the next version that some day comes out....but I thought it looked cool! (I don't have this fully turning on or off,etc)

https://imgur.com/yOV3C9U

(While I love this forum... I HATE that you can't link to images bigger than 800 pixels wide to display on the forum)

Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:17 am 

...and both blades updated...

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:33 am 

Ok question about something i noticed.

I made Slams ball texture like Terry said, named it default.zip put it in BAM folder. The only thing in that zip Is the ball texture. When i start a table that has a physics.xml file and press Q it shows that bam is looking for an xml in “default.zip”. Since there’s no xml file there will it default to using the table named xml file?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:49 am 

djlunchbox wrote:
Ok question about something i noticed.

I made Slams ball texture like Terry said, named it default.zip put it in BAM folder. The only thing in that zip Is the ball texture. When i start a table that has a physics.xml file and press Q it shows that bam is looking for an xml in “default.zip”. Since there’s no xml file there will it default to using the table named xml file?

The XML is used even though BAM says it is using the ZIP which has no XML. You can verify this by looking at "Physics Tweaks" under the Table Dev option. The values listed on that screen will match the ones in the XML file.

George

Post Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:45 pm 

Perfect thanks George!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:35 am 

Let it glow... let it GLOW! (Watch the 4K video demo linked at the bottom).

This video demo is a test of my mod to Star Wars: Death Star Assault (Ultimate Pro - FP). I updated the Lightsabers to use new beta features of BAM, and now we have a kickass glow effect!

Instead of using just holograms like in my previous pics, I replaced the saber blade "toy" models with a "bulb" version instead (SLAMT1LT did the same after I showed him the new features). Now the blades can be used as lights. However, instead of lighting the blade as a colour, I have it light up as white for the "core", and then I also used holograms to only display the coloured glow effect, as well as some adjusted lighting! It worked out pretty good!

Don't know if SLAM will adopt this into his table...but I like it!

https://youtu.be/mzxApXhBKq0

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 597 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 60  Next

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release