Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50
 Post subject: Re: Slamtilt's new releases on his new website
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:07 pm 

djlunchbox wrote:
I'm getting an image error when i start the game in Cabinet mode. The playfield gets all garbled and once i enter a credit and hit start on JP ultimate 3

If you close table and close FP completely then reload it seems to work...

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:42 pm 

I noticed Slam changed his setting for BAM lighting:

"BAM Lighting (important)

I'm using advanced lighting techniques in my games to mimic the lighting effects on a real pinball machine. You will need to set BAM's lighting from 'FP Original' to 'New Renderer' and then change the default setting to 'Dark Night'. Adjust the parameters 'diffuse' to 0.320, 'Specular' to 1.100 and 'Ambient' to 0.075. Lighting will appear saturated and flat otherwise and my games won't look as nice. You only have to do this once per game.

And bump mapping is only visable when New Renderer is enabled."

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:50 pm 

GeorgeH wrote:
I noticed Slam changed his setting for BAM lighting:

"BAM Lighting (important)

I'm using advanced lighting techniques in my games to mimic the lighting effects on a real pinball machine. You will need to set BAM's lighting from 'FP Original' to 'New Renderer' and then change the default setting to 'Dark Night'. Adjust the parameters 'diffuse' to 0.320, 'Specular' to 1.100 and 'Ambient' to 0.075. Lighting will appear saturated and flat otherwise and my games won't look as nice. You only have to do this once per game.

And bump mapping is only visable when New Renderer is enabled."

The problem is for people that cannot have a good PC to play with New Renderer. I had to roll back all Jurrasic Park and Funhouse to 1.13 because the 1.14 was unplayable for me with New Renderer.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:42 pm 

Gimli wrote:
djlunchbox wrote:
I'm getting an image error when i start the game in Cabinet mode. The playfield gets all garbled and once i enter a credit and hit start on JP ultimate 3

If you close table and close FP completely then reload it seems to work...

I tried it but it did the same.

It loads correct but when i insert a credit and hit start the playfield image disappears and looks funky.

I'll try it again tonight if it happens I'll post a video.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:39 am 

Turk182 wrote:
The problem is for people that cannot have a good PC to play with New Renderer. I had to roll back all Jurrasic Park and Funhouse to 1.13 because the 1.14 was unplayable for me with New Renderer.

Turk,

It appears you are talking about my versions of Jurassic Park and Funhouse. I prefer New Renderer because it looks better but it does require more memory than the other option as you say. You can use the newer versions of my tables with the new lighting but just follow the directions for "End User Settings" on the "Info" tab of the posting on PinSImDB. Turn off "New Renderer" and set the lighting up the way you want. I seem to remember you like "Day" mode so select it. Then before leaving the screen where you make your selections, hold the "Ctrl" key down and type "C". Then close the table and open the script and paste as I describe in the instructions. Then when you cycle through the menu options , the option that says "End User Settings" will have your settings.

George

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:10 am 

Hi George,

Thanks for your answer. It is what I did, but even when I copy all "Day" parameter in End user setting, it doesn't show me it at first. I need to go throw the menu to put "day" manually.
And the other think it's if you don't use the new renderer thing it is more ugly than the 1.13 version. To much light etc....

Well ... i'm still trying things to make it better.

Thx again for your help.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:35 pm 

Quote:
EarthDate: 12th September 2019.

Robocop ULTIMATE Pro 1.01 is now available. Rulset here.

If you're having issues with the custom DMD animations then you can delete the lines in the script with 'AddImageList1'. Custom DMD animations are only used for the attract sequence and shooting range background graphic during the Skill Shot (the moving target is a font).

I haven't finished the final wizad mode yet. The game does have an ending but nothing special. I'm a very good player and I can't get anywhere near finishing this game, so at the moment only the best of the best players out there will get to the end. And I don't like that. I want all my game accessable to everyone, so I have to think of ways to make this happen...like I did with Star Wars when I created the Points Reward feature (also used in my Tron Legacy and Blade Runner games). And jaws with the Killer Shark mini game.

And thanks again for your support. I've read the comments you've left with your donation and they keep me motivated to continue my work. We are only a tiny community but the passion we all share for virtual pinball is huge.

Today I will send a download link to all those that have donated, just to say thanks, it means a lot to know you're out there. It's a table from my WIP list so it's a sneak preview of a game I'll release in a few months or early next year.

So that's 12 ULTIMATE Pro games released so far....about 60 more to go!!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:26 pm 

Jaws ULTIMATE Pro 1.08 is posted.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:24 pm 

I made a short gameplay demo of Robocop Ultimate Pro (for FP) in 4K 60 fps.

It nicely shows off FP-BAM's newer Lighting, Shadows, RGB Inserts, Bump Mapping and more very nicely. This is how FP is "supposed" to look with the correct POV and Lighting in a cabinet view. Love this table!

Pardon my bad gameplay...I played this game on my TV with it displayed sideways.

https://youtu.be/qglzvrVKLtY

Post Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:47 pm 

Bam New Renderer (Bump Maps & Lighting) vs Future Pinball's Original Renderer.

This video shows the dramatic difference BAM's renderer, bump mapping and lighting can make.

Bump Mapping isn't a "new" feature for BAM, but it wasn't until recently that any tables made good use of it. Most of SLAMT1LT's Ultimate Pro tables are now using Bump Maps.

https://youtu.be/oK2Nzs6YLNE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 500 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release