Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post subject: Re: Nintendo Nes Pinball
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:52 am 

drakko91 wrote:
Hi Wild!
yes i'm fine, thank you - and you?
of course i played and not just a little !! all my congrat (to all the staff of course)
I do not know wich physics is used here ... i just know that i downloaded the table, scrupulously followed the readme, download the latest version of BAM available (essential, otherwise the table does not start), put the cfg file in BAM - I do not call me back if i moved the .xls file for this table ... the error may be there.

My technique to get out the ball is to make a realy brief pressure on my controller, if i miss the manipulation, i have to restart the table because the ball will never come out anymore - I also tried with the manual ball mod to go out, but when i disable the ball seems weighed several tons and it is unplayable! :lol:
...stange case isn't it? :mrgreen:

I do a bit of effort to go on, but all in all ok, well, thank to God,thanks drakko.

ok,about the problem....I have not done any custom physics for this table, only the standard FP works.

but it seems that you use it ... somehow, if the ball is heavy, for you, this problem creates the physics of slam 2.7, in fact when I try it for the tests, I also have this problem.
I never understood how to use these XML files that are available for physics....2.0 until 2.7 or other. in fact it is not enough just to use them, but you should change many things on the table, if one builds the table with the physics FP, before.you should build the table from the beginning with specific physics (obviously if you like it), but if one starts with that of FP, then it is very difficult to match the table with other physical, here the master is George.

question what is this file xls....that you say?I do not know what it is.

only the file that I say, is the cfg...not xls,which is not for physics, as you know, but only to activate some option of bam, without that a player, l active manualmente (a little complicated to explain how to do).

I see that as you explain to me you do a lot of things for this problem, but in reality, you should not do anything, you should play normally, and especially without any problem like this.look this video drakko.....>
as soon as I press the Q key, see at the bottom right, I do not use any xml file for the physics , and see the version with which I play,you see the whole video, I show what active, manually, without using the cfg file.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:39 am 

Thank you for all your explanations Wild, the cfg file has been put in the right place, for cons i will look if i have a custom physic activated by default (which seems to be the problem here);
as for the file xls., it is an error on my part i wanted to say XML .... :oops:

edit/ok, after reinstallation everything works properly ;)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:08 pm 

drakko91 wrote:
Thank you for all your explanations Wild, the cfg file has been put in the right place, for cons i will look if i have a custom physic activated by default (which seems to be the problem here);
as for the file xls., it is an error on my part i wanted to say XML .... :oops:

edit/ok, after reinstallation everything works properly ;)

ok,drakko,sound good :D

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release