Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: World Cup Soccer by Smoke and Rom
 Post Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:20 am 

bloodydrake wrote:
ok in the libraries folder just make a subfolder for each does the subfolder name need to match the table name? or will FP just read all files?

thanks for your help

In your Tables folder create a WCS94 one and put all files insides, it works for me.

Post Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:10 pm 

that worked thanks!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:40 pm 

I know this is off-topic, but It always bugs me a little when new tables get "introduced": The library system of FP is simply annoying. The libraries make things more messy and confusing by spreading resources across multiple files (.fpl), I think that's bad design choice on behalf of the maker of FP. I wish there were an easy way or a tool to turn them into single .fpt files to keep things "nice & simple".

Regarding the table, it's recreation is looking superb, with the physics being my main gripe. I use 2.5physics on all smoke&rom tables now, they are not optimal but the custom one's don't cut it for me at all & I don't like every table having a different custom physics variant, I try to keep as many tables as possible at either 1.0 or 2.7, with 2.5 being a fallback. Custom physics are a red cloth in this household 8-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » Future Pinball » Tables Release