Register    Login    Forum    FAQ    PinSimDB.org

Board index » Resources » Resources Exchange

Post subject: 1990 Data East Simpsons help
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:05 pm 

Hey All,

I came across this website/community recently and I never even knew about virtual pinball! This all looks so awesome, the things done here are mind blowing and simply AMAZING! Very nice.

My question doesn’t really pertain to the virtual pinball but more the physical pinball machine. After some saving I had purchased a Data East Simpsons pinball machine and I really needed some help with the arts on the inside and outside. It's a gift for my dad and a show we all grow up watching together. The machine itself is in pretty good shape, but the playfield is pretty rough and the plastic pieces look to be missing and the outside of the cabinet is faded.

It’s a long shot and I know this might not be something you all care to help with but I wanted to ask anyways.

I seen some threads with Glxb on his build ( viewtopic.php?f=3&t=907&hilit=data+east+simpsons )

Jarlaxe (person that did the art cabinet files) viewtopic.php?f=3&t=907&hilit=data+east+simpsons&start=40

The details in the pinball artwork is what I need help with as I plan to fix it back up/purchase replacements/print decals/paint so my dad can have a nice looking pinball machine to enjoy. If anyone knows how to get ahold of those two individuals or knows where I can get the playfield layout/plastic art so I can see what needs to be repainted/touched up would be deeply and greatly appreciated.

If this is something I should not be asking or in the wrong place, sorry, just do not know where to start looking as I am new to pinball.

Board index » Resources » Resources Exchange